Chapter 3

Naruto's POV:

I watched as the two other Namikazes scream and panicked only the older one is less noisy than the other. Poor Sasuke and Sakura are forced to listen to this, I hope Sakura sees how annoying noise is and she should reduce her own.

" Alright, Hokage sama and Menma please stop screaming like little girls, it is seriously giving me a headache."

" Kitsune, how are you so calm that we lost the kyuubi's chakra?! I mean what did Menma do to run out of it?!"

" Hehe. Ano tousan it might have been my fault."

" What do you mean?"

" I may or may not have used kyuubi chakra enhanced Uzumaki chakra chains for a whole day almost once a week for display at school."

" You WHAT?!"

" Please don't hit me!"

I watch the redhead shout those words, and I felt bad. I gave him a tap on the shoulder  and suddenly the kyuubi chakra cloak returned and he released a breath he must not know he have been holding.

'Oi Gaki, why did you give him some of my chakra to that cocky bastard?'

'You know that I don't want him and Hokage sama to know that they can no longer get the chakra back. Besides you can just deactivate it and you will be able to generate more.'

'You have a point. But if they find out either way, it is your problem to deal with not mine ok?!'

'Hai hai.'

And so came the wonders of genin training. Giving them capture Tora missions, making them do basic gardening and whatever crap I could give them. Surprisingly they did not complain. Much.

I also gave them proper chakra control training, and in the case of Sakura, a training to expand her chakra reserves, since seriously, it's smaller than Menma's dick. And off we go to be one of the greatest team ever.

I also felt generous and thaught them a basic elemental jutsu each, which was hard since they are genins and not a genius like myself.

And finaly it had been a month since the bell test. Menma to my surprise became less cocky, probably from his punishment which is to run five laps around the village without stopping. Of course that reduced his cockyness. Sakura is still fangirling towards Sasuke who does not care about her. Thanks to my training of them individualy, they slowly improved their skill.

Right now they are returning from the mission where all Konoha genin are familiar to. One of the hardest genin mission. To catch the demon cat itself, Tora. But to everyones surprise, the well known cat of the Daimyo's wife is softly sleeping and purring on the hands of The Crimson Fox. They returned the cat who was immediately squished between the big chests of the Daimyo's wife suffocating the poor cat slowly.

" Dad! I am so tired of doing D ranked mission, I want to do something better!"

" Kitsune, do you believe that they could handle a higher level mission?"

Oh wow, he is asking me? That's a surprise.

" With all due respect Hokage sama, they could probably handle a C ranked mission by themselves and if it is us for we can handle an A ranked mission."

" Alright then, bring in the employer."

" So this is the team who would accompany and protect me? A bunch of brats"

And before anyone else could react, Menma sent his chakra chains towards the old man. The chakra chains got deflected by another more dominant one and another chain trapped Menma.

" I deeply apologize for the actions of my student Menma, Tazuna san" Kitsune said while making the chain
that lifted Menma make him bow without his consent.

" That is fine, atleast I now know that I will be safe."

" Team 7, you are to guard your employer Tazuna san as he build the bridge, understood?"

" Hai!"

" Alright, we will meet up at the gate after 20, go home and pack up the essentials that will last you One to Two weeks."

And with that, I disappeared in Crimson smoke which reminded the Hokage of the gifts that were given to him by Kitsune, his wonderful art. Seriously I have an arsenal of different shunshin. Shisui san I am coming for you.

I arrived at my house before grabbing some scrolls which contained somechange of clothes, weapons, first aid and food. I  shunshined to the gates waiting for my team as they slowly showed themselves.

Team 7 is walking silently without a care in the world. I saw a puddle in the road and signalled the team and they nodded. I mean why is there a freaking puddle when it had not rained for days and it is so hot. I quickly sent another signal to them, a go signal.

" Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu"

" Doton: Iwa no Doomu"

Sakura( yes I made her chakra nature to be Earth) said as the fireball went close to the puddle encasing it with the fire. They heard screaming and so Menma readied his chakra chains. Sakura made the dome disappear and two nins were wrapped in Menma's chains.

" What the hell! You guys are insane!"

Shouted one of the two nins

" Well then, either you tell us who hired you or I'll make you"

I suddenly spoke out, releasing tons of killing intent on the two nins infront of me. It was not really much, just a quarter but hey it did the job.

" K-kitsune! We were sent by Gato to kill that old man. Please spare us!"

The other pleaded.

I flashed away in a second and the enemy nins are unconscious. I created a kage bunshin and ordered it to take the now known Demon Brothers back to Konoha. I looked towards our client and prepared tp use my sweet voice that scares others.

" Now then, care to explain Tazuna-san?"

" Y-yes. Our village is under Gato and if the bridge is complete, it would help our village grow and we would be able to transport goods. We are so poor that we could not have requested for a higher mission. Please don't leave me!"

" Alright my cute little genins, we will have some fun since our mission got bumped up to A rank. Don't worry Tazuna-san, I already knew that from the beginning and I believe that hokage sama knew but he trusted my team so don't worry!"

The group continued their way towards Tazuna's home. They talked about their formations whenever someone is to attack. While talking, Sasuke threw a kunai to a bush revealing a white bunny. Kitsune just thought to himself how stupid that genjutsu is. He suddenly saw a giant sword thrown his way. He easily caught it with the support of four of his chakra chains.

" Zabuza I know you are there you geezer!"

" Who are you calling a geezer brat!"

" You know our deal, so let us get on with it."

The two stared at each for quite a long time. They glared at each other sending flare of killing intent towards each other. Suddenly......