Chapter 33

Naruto POV:

"Oi, what's happening out there, Kurama!"

"Creation of a new moon that is, and with us caught within it. I am going to transform back into your Human form, are you ready to switch back?"

"Yes"

"Are you calm enough to make rational decissions?"

"Yes"

"Good"

And so, I regained full control over my body as my eight tailed form poofs up in smoke and I returned  back to human, with my masks completely destroyed from the transformation and my Kitsune mask destroyed earlier within the fight.

If people were watching the fight, they would have surely seen my face, who knows, Kakashi nii might remove my rank as ANBU Commander because of my identity revealed to the masses. I do not want to quit my job yet.

I notice that my Fox Sage Mode is activated, has a clone been left at the mountain? Nevermind that, I quickly threw many Tailed Beast bomb towards the final Pain, as he dodged, he might be getting the effects of using a large scale jutsu, so I use this to my advantage.

I rushed him with many shadow clones each with rasengans with them, slightly larger than normal too. Might have something to do with the sage mode. The brigade of shadow clones were closing in, when a strong force pushed them back, woth me along with them. We substututed with every small rubble that is being blown off to regain our distance, only to be pushed back again, with most of the shadow clones popping and with me getting some scratches, only for them to be healed almost immediately.

There it is, the opening.

I shunshined behind the Pain and slammed a rasengan to it's back, along with other two clones slamming theirs.

Wasting no time, I let out my Adamantine Sealing Chains, a better sealing chains than normal, to stop the Pain from moving. Using normal Uzumaki chains, I tried to remove the black rods sticking out of it's face out of curiosity, only for another chakra to disrupt it.

'Seriously, Lady Katsuyu should have told me this. So this is how they are moved huh? So it is like a wireless version of chakra strings, now I need to somehow follow where the chakra is from and that is where the supposed real body is. Damn it, this is making me tired. I have to disconnect with this Pain too, I hope he will no longer move.'

And so, I slowly disconnected the Adamantine Chakra Chains and decided to remove all the piercings of the Pain, to completely remove it's connection. It took less than thirty seconds to remove all of them, with the help of my two remaining shadow clones. I gave them a nod and they understood, they are too guard the body.

I slowly raised one of the rods, and plunged it into my palm,  to feel the chakra connection better. Stupid I know.

I went towards the direction of the Chakra, before feeling three chakra signature closing up behind me.

"Who are you?"

I turned around to see the Jonin Commander Nara Shikaku, along with Intel Division's previous Commander, Yamanaka Inoichi and finally Jonin Akimichi Choza. They are very cool people, not once did they tell their children to go away from me.

"Please rest assured that I am not the enemy, I have the leaf headband" I say pointing to my forehead "and Yamanaka san, I am sure you know that my Chakra signature is familiar, I have worked with you a lot of times before and you are a great sensor."