Chapter 50

Naruto's (?)POV:

A day has passed since the start of the war. Staying inside the box away from the war makes me anxious but I have been getting updates from our shared mind. There were some deaths but most deaths were avoided thanks to my five elemental shield or barrier, whatever you like to call them.

It was already night when the camps started getting attacked by White Zetsu's, which are easily defeated but still caused trouble and lost of trust amongst each other.

It is currently around four in the morning and I recieved a pieve of information. The Madara imposter and the Jinchuuriki of the Nibi up until Nanabi who has turned into reanimated puppets are coming for me.

Me and the rapping dude beside me who is currently writing on a piece of paper.

The jinchuriki of Gyuki is the Yondaime Raikage's little brother I guess. He is a pretty cool person but his rhyming skills are just weird.

Killer Bee is much more bearable than Menma.

A few more hours of waiting when it happened.

I sensed many huge chakra signatures just outside of the pocket dimension.

I smirked.

You see, this pocket dimension can allow things to go inside and out right? That does not only limit to people.

Even Chakra chains can pass through the barrier.

After the group of people entered into a twenty meter radius of the box, it happened.

Chakra chains sprang out of the ground and created a dome, successfully trapping everyone inside said dome. I sensed a chakra usage from the Madara imposter, probably to try and get out of here.

It's impossible, the chains stops anyone from getting outside of it.

I grinned.

I expanded the box from the outside in order to swallow the group of people inside the box.

It worked.

And now they are here.

The six reanimated people had no emotions shown. But the Madara imposter told a different story. He was radiating with rage.

They might not know this, but we were never alone in the island in the first place. As of right now, it should be happening.

Another sealing sequence. The strongest sealing item in existence. Atleast against jinchuurikis. And probably anyone in fact.

The Totsuka Blade. Current holder, Uchiha Itachi.

Thanks to the information given by Nagato sama, we were able to make many suspicions about the Madara imposter's abilities.

One, he is able to pass through things thanks to an earth jutsu.

Two, it is thanks to his sharingan's ability.

Three, it is thanks to a Space - Time ninjutsu.

And my cube along with my chains can counter it all.

If it was just the Totsuka blade, he would have passed through. But since the Madara imposter was essentially stripped off of any way out of the chain dome, along with him being trapped in a pocket dimension where I control it, he can not escape.

And now we are all stuck in a seal.

"Welcome to my hell where everything is as I please~. As you can see, escape is impossible. We are all to rot here forever!~."

They were already attacking.

All of the jinchuuriki were in a two tailed state.

Another sadistic smile appeared in my face as all of the reanimated people began glowing. Sealing arrays began forming around them before they stopped moving completely.

"Dumb bitch! It was all a trap!"

My laughter filled the air as I feel my body get cut in half. I staggered a bit as I feal myself getting stabbed by what appears to be chains.

Everything became quiet.

Before a crazed laughter filled the silence.

"Who said I was the real deal? Have fun rotting here all by yourself~"

In my last few moments of being alive, I saw Killer Bee sama disappear in a puff of smoke . It was just a clone of some sort.

'Boss, I did my part. You have to keep everyone safe, and you as well.'

"Eh? A bait?"

I asked as I was called in by boss.

"Yes, we want everyone in the Allied forces that you are the real deal. I want you to lure the main threats."

I was a bit hesitant about this and was not scared to voice it out.

"And how would that work exactly? I don't have Kurama's chakra to gain the Madara imposter's attention."

"You don't need Kurama's chakra. We just need to let everyone in the Allied forces to think that I am going in a small pocket dimension when in reality it was you."

That actually made a lot of sense. Who knows how much a ninja can take before spilling out the boss's whereabouts.

"What if the povket dimension cube is not able to seal the imposter for good?"

"I asked for Itachi sama's help as well, for that case."

"His Totsuka blade."

"Exactly. It will trap everything that is cut by said blade inside a genjutsu like seal. It is considered one of the best sealing weapons in the world."

I gave a small sigh before smilling a bit.

"You really gave this a lot of thinking huh?"

"Of course, if everyone is fighting for my sake then atleast I should help them in every way."

I was about to leave when boss suddenly did something that is totally unexpected.

He hugged me.

"I don't know and don't care if this action is soft. You are pretty new to this world yet I am sending you to your death."

His voice was soft.

He is starting to show emotions freely.

I feel happy about it.

He is acting less mature right now, which is good for him.

"Don't worry about it boss. I will do anything to keep you safe. Besides, I pretty much am the weakest link amongst the other blood clones."

We were in a secluded area, so talking freely is fine here. No one would know what we talked about.

"You know that is not true. But thank you. For everything."

I smiled before detaching myself from him.

'I hope for a bright future for you boss. Goodbye.'