Chapter 48

Naruto's POV:

Waking up to loud banging sounds is just what I needed. It is day three and tomorrow we are to start heading off towards Kumogakure no Sato. We will have a meeting later talking about how thr fuck we are supposed to move through many trees when there are thousands of us.

Of course I would recommend my pocket dimension. We would not want to cause distress to those who are unaware of the upcomming war, which is rare since almost all of the villages in all of the land have evacuated to the closest Hidden Village.

Groggily making my way downstairs, now a little more carefree since all the traps were removed by my blood clone. The banging did not stop as I finally recognized the chakra signature.

"Holy shit it has been so long since I last saw you Naruto!"

"What do you want, Kiba san?"

"What's with the formalities? We are friends right? Drop it, it's weird."

Yes we are friends but not seeing anyone from my class for a long time made me feel weird around them. I may not have been as outgoing as Menma is, but I had friends too. Shikamaru and Choji were the first. Then Kiba came along since Akamaru like me. I consider Shino a friend too, but I don't know if the feeling is mutual.

"So, what did you wake me up for again?"

"It's 12:30. Anyways, a bar had finished rebuilding and we wanted to go out together!"

"You are seriously planning on getting drunk the night before heading off to war?"

"What war?"

Holy shit what?

"Ah nothing, I'll explain more soon. What time will the meet up be?"

"Six in the evening. Alright I'll see you then yeah?"

"Sure"

I closed the door as I looked towards the wall clock beside the door.

"12:35"

The meeting is in less than twenty five minutes. I quickly got a scroll containing newly cleaned ANBU uniform qnd headed for the bathroom, throwing an explosion tag towards the Blood Clone's bedroom. It would not kill him, it will just wake him up.

The water was cold but I quickly took a shower. I still had a small preperation to do. Opening the door of the bathroom, I came face to fave with a pissed off looking blood clone. I assume, he was already using his uniform and had placed his mask on.

I shrugged my shoulders as he released a small sigh. We made our ways down to the basement to gather all of the sotrage seals for all the different seals, and five pocket dimension cubes.

"12:59, let's go boss."

I gave off a nod as we vanished in a clean sunshin. Why the fuck would we leave blood in our own home?

"And right on time, Kitsune."

I gave a nod towards Kakashi nii as I gently placed all twelve storage seals that had a maximum of twelve thousand five hundred items. It was for the approximated ninety thousand troops joining the war. I stacked the pocket dimension cubes neatly as Kakashi nii sent me a curious look before shaking it off.

"Now that everyone is here, it has come to my attention that the chunins are still unaware of the upcoming war. Why is that?"

The jonin commander, Shikaku sama raised his hand upon hearing the question.