Chapter 41

Kitsune's POV:

This is bad, really bad.

"Quick someone heal him!"

Konan's voice cut through the deafening silence as she look around each of us. But I knew from the start.

None of us were healers. Sure Kurama's chakra can heal him but to the extent of Nagato's injury, giving him the chakra needed to stop the bleeding may lead to chakra poisoning. Giving him chakra before only worked because his Rinnegan allowed him to survive. Without both of them, Kurama's chakra may no longer work on him.

Konan's worried gaze met mine and her pleading eyes made me feel bad more.

"Naruto, please"

Naruto. If it were someone else to call me by that name right now, it might have  annoyed me but somehow something in me made me move, it made my brain think of something quick.

"I got it, please try to keep him calm for now, I will return shortly. Be on guard, who knows when the enemy will show up again."

"And why should we listen to a brat like you?"

Came the voice of the old Tsuchikage. That old bastard.

"Because of my strategic ability, I happen to go in your Kage building with you present. Thanks to it, I got information and managed to stop an attack intended for us. Not to mention I am the only one who has a plan to actually save him from bleeding out. Or does any of you have anything to say?"

I asked the Kages, staring into their soul one by one until the Tsuchikage. He turned red in embarrassment and the Raikage looked like he was about to laugh at the predicament.

"Good, please wait here, at any second She should be here."

Biting my thumb and spreading the blood on my gloved hand, I slammed it to the ground as a poof appeared. It was a small fox, a medic for to be precise.

"Please try to slow down the bleeding, we can't do too much since we may tinker with a nerve and blind him in the other eye."

"Hai, Kitsune sama."

The small fox yipped as she jumped towards Nagato, paws glowing green. She jumped ontop of Nagato's vibrant red hair. Getting in a comfortable position, she closed her eyes and brought her two front paws above the rinnegan wielder's eyes.

A few seconds has passed and a tingling sensation made me slam my palm with blood on the floor once again.

Poof

Out came the Slug Princess, Senju Tsunade in her usual outfit. She immediately went to Nagato and took over the healing. She did not question what was happening since the blood clone already informed her what to expect.

"Kitsune sama, my work here is done"

I gave her a small tofu cube and she gave a small yip as she poofed, with the tofu still in her mouth.

Everyone still had their guard up as the Tsuchikage still kept on giving me death glare with his red face. Red from anger or embarassment, maybe both. But who knows.

It took a while but Tsunade sama managed to heal Nagato, with nothing going wrong. Everyone finally calmed down, even Konan who had her papers up just in case something happens. As calm as ever, she stood up from her kneeling position and went to the corner.

Splat

Groaning

"Tsunade sama, is something wrong?"

This time, it was the older male blonde who asked. Tsunade sama straightened herself as she looked at us, her eyes directing us to follow her. How she managed to stay cool after vomiting infront of important figures is a mystery.

She lead us towards a corner where no one can hear us, but just in case I placed privacy seals at the entrance. How did I know we needed it? Her movements tell me so and that eye contact a while back.

"Now that we are alone, I can tell it now. I am pregnant."

Silence overtook us as the statement registered into our brains.

'Wait, pregnant? But we need her as the healer at the upcoming war! Why is everything going down hill?'

A few seconds have passed but it seemed like hours when Minato sama spoke again.

"Who is the father, Tsunade sama?"

Surprised he did not ask how Tsunade sama is sure.

"Jiraiya"

"Jiraiya sama? But he - "

"I know."

Kakashi nii got cut off by her. Kakashi nii just stopped talking in the meantime and gave her a small nod to make her continue.

"That was supposed to be his last mission. He promised that he would stop being a shinobi for us and give the spy network to Kitsune."

"Me? But he hates me?"

Tsunade sama gave a small head shake indicating that I was wrong.

"Jealous of you is more of the right term."

She gave a small sad chuckle as tears began forming on her eyes.

"As a kid, he was probably the worse in our class. So, seeing that a kid younger than half of his age be given the Sannin title made him jealous. Not only that, you managed to defeat Orochimaru, something not even he could do."

We just kept quiet knowing she wants to speak more.

"Back to what we were discussing. He knew I was pregnant with his child. I tried to stop him, I cried so much to try and stop him, but he still went anyways."

Tsunade sama began shaking as tears slowly dropped towards the floor.

""You should stop worrying about me, worry more about your wedding dress! When I return, I will finally marry you after all these years!." Those were the exact words he told me along with that goofy smile of his. I held onto his words as I kept my hopes up. Heck I even prayed to Kami to keep him safe, yet he still died."

Silence overtook again except for the sobbing of Tsunade sama. Minato sama went towards her and gave her a hug.

"I guess you would have been like my surrogate mother huh?"

She gave off a small, happy laugh with tears still flowing down her eyes at his statement.

"I guess so!"

'I did not know that Minato sama and Jiraiya were like that.'

(A/N : haha please don't hate me, it was just getting too happy, and we don't want that right? Anyways here is a pic of Naruto's weapon:

)