Chapter 36

Naruto's POV

'Huh? A wood style user? This is important news indeed.'

It has been a week since being nearly fired and the update of my Bingo page. Seriously, how did it update so fast, was there a spy in the village or something? I decided to finally undo my blood clones to get all the information they have gotten in their short lived life. Sorting through them is difficulty, having different memories from a few years ago getting crammed in your head hurts you know, but I managed somehow.

I was looking through team Kitsune's data and apparantly the female of the group has wood style, yet it is still weak. But it is there, she made a small seedling from a mere seed.

'I need to inform Kakashi nii san, oh wait the clone already did. I am so responsible.'

Currently, I am making a seal that stores high amounts of chakra that could be used as extra for when I run out when the time comes. I got this idea from Tsunade sama's Byakugou, the mark on her forehead. Apparantly it stores chakra that can be used in a dire time. Making a chakra storage seal is as easy as it is but the larger amount of chakra it will contain, the harder it is to make it stable.

Now imagine a Hokage level chakra. It needs atleast a giant scroll to contain all of the needed arrays. But thanks to Kurama's soul, as an infant I was exposed to his chakra. Basically, he can not take in his own chakra while Menma had Kurama's chakra sealed in his gut. So all the chakra that is supposed to be recovered by Kurama went to me, feeding up my reserves and making it bigger. As of now, I have atleast three times more than the Hokage level chakra. And that is still without my Uzumaki bloodline. So that is one more Hokage level chakra reserves.

'Thanks Kurama, now I need a scroll as big as Konoha's gates.'

"I believe it should be thank you. Without my supposed chakra feeding on you, did you think you would have created atleast a hundred shadow clones for your training as a child? Hm?"

'Yeah yeah I get it. Thank you supreme lord Kurama'

"Good."

Updates on the village, well it is flooded by nearly a thousand shadow clones all with their brand new Kitsune mask. Still the same design but is now made with a tougher material. They are all running around the village rebuilding houses and other buildings that was present before. We can't just rely on Tenzo san's wood style now can we? Specially if he nearly dies after building ten wooden structures. He nearly died a while ago so that's fun.

'So should I actually have to modify the array or just the same but bigger? I will have to try-'

The ANBU mark? Kakashi nii is calling.

Not even a second past when I arrived at the Hokage's office through a non elemental or blood shunshin. I did not want to leave fire or blood on the giant sealing paper.

"Yes, Hokage sama?"

"Pack your bags, Kitsune. We are going on a Kage summit. We need to be at the Land or Iron as soon as possible. It is an urgent summon from the Raikage."

"Raikage? Who else is coming as your body guard, Hokage sama?"

"It was supposed to be Mesunokitsune, but she is currently in the middle of problems from her clan. So, I am bringing Minato sensei along."

"With all due respect, that is probably not a good idea Hokage sama. Iwa practically hates his guts."

"They hate your guts too if I recall. All of them do, remember, you had many missions that caused all of them harm yet I am still bringing you."

"............. good point."

"Good. We are leaving in an hour, I have already told Minato sensei."

"Hai Hokage sama."

And so I left with a blood shunshin, splattering blood all over the floor.

Arriving at my private training grounds, I took a small scroll from a storage seal on my hip. I opened it up to reveal small arrays with various symbols. I placed the scroll on the ground before biting my arm. Blood dripped down towards the scroll as the crimson liquid flowed into the arrays, changing the black ink scripture into blood red lines and symbols.

When the final symbol turned crimson, a figure started emerging in a pure blood red  sludge. It slowly took shape as I readied another scroll and used a mud wall to make walls around me. The sludge started getting more colors as a clone of myself looked back at me. Everything is the same as the original including the.................

𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒔

I threw the scroll open as a ANBU standard clothing appeared, including the new mask. He quickly wore the uniform and waited for my orders.

"You probably know that I would be busy probably this week. So please take charge of creating shadow clones, the ones I sent out are now slowly being undone. Please also do the chakra storage seal I am trying to do."

"Hai!"

'This little fucker hopefully would not suicide on me'

"Don't worry boss, I won't."

'I forgot our minds are connected'

I gave a little nod towards him before leaving him be. Seriously the shadow clones are giving me a head ache, they have too much memory for being born less than a day ago.

I went to the "Kitsune Compound"  to get my mission gear from the basement. It only contained scrolls of food and water and other necessities. What I could not get for now is a bath. I took a bath last night but maybe I'll take one during the mission.

Only ten minutes left, making a blood clone took longer than I remembered, maybe because I made a small source of blood?

Anyways, I arrived to the gates through a flame shunshin to be met by Yondaime sama and Kakashi already there.

"I am sorry I was late."

"No, we were just early. Let's move out."

(A/N: I am so happy my project on coding is finally finished with a working product. Anyways, I am back and all my exams are finished :>>>>>>)