Chapter 11

(Anyway since I goy bored, I decided to update again since I probably won't habe enoigh time since online classes are about to start soon so yeah, enjoy :>)

Hinata POV:

I leaned Kitsune san against a nearby tree and began thinking things out. Kitsune san is Naruto, or has the same Chakra signature. Which the latter is kinda impossible so it might really be Naruto kun. If he really is Naruto kun, then I do not know anything about him since he sure as hell hid many things from me. I know that I should not be mad, I mean I am not even in  a relstionship with Naruto kun and niw I am acting like a wife. I need to ask him questions, and I would not allow him to escape my questions.

Her mental turmoil ceased as Kitsune groaned and shifted slightly to the side. He moved his head a bit to the right only to be met by a Hinata who had a hard look on her face that exclaimed 'please explain'

"So, Kitsune san, it would seem that your chakra signature is the same as an old friend of mine. But that is impossible except if you and my friend are the same person."

"Hinata I could explain" he said getting closer to the tree as he held his hands up as if in defence.

"Please do Naruto kun. Why did you fake your death?! Why did you not tell me anything?! Why did you leave me alone?!" I shouted as my pent up frustration over the years are released.
"Don't you know that I shed tears for you?! To a grave that is seemingly empty?!"

He remained silent. His mask falling off along with the others he had on mysteriously as his face finally appeared behind all of those mask. The face of the boy, no man who I admired the most. The face of the man who used to defend me and who I would share my troubles with. He opened his mouth, trying to speak but closed them again. I sighed and went to walk away onto the exit. I walked passed him and before anything else, he stopped me with a backhug. A Backhug. Everything seemed to slow down as he finally released a slow breath indicating that he is about to speak.

"Please listen to me Hinata chan" 'chan huh' "I did not want to leave you alone, and I never did. I was watching out for you in the shadows as you go about your daily life. Please understand that if I did not fale my death, I would not have survived from switching personalities. I am sorry for letting you go through all of those. I promise that I would never leave your side again. That is if you forgive me and allow me to."

I stayed quiet silently letting tears fall from my face as I felt moisture behind my neck as well. I turned around and hugged him back before whispering to his ear.

"Please never leave me behind again." And dugged my face on his chest. His chest were strong and firm, but surprisingly, they were comfortable. We stayed like that for a while before pulling out.

I smiled at him and he quickly returned the smile before he immediately turned back to a serious mode.

"Hinata I need your help, one of my clones sent a SOS and I need you in finding whersome are located."

I nodded my head in affirmation and began looking aroind for the chakra signature of the Kitsune that were all around the village. Everything was going well as he also looked for his own chakra, wierd.

I strangely found a wall that seemed out of place back at a training geound. Naruto unlocked something by placing his hand on the wall before a bright light appeared engulfing as both. After a minute of my eyes closed, I reopened them to see.... many more of Naruto kun with their faces exposed. I assumed that they did not notice me since they stared at the original Naruto kun.

"So, what is the emergency?"

"We are hungry."

"And?"

"We want you to cook of course!"

"And why the fuck would I do that? You guys are the clones and you know how to cook! Is that all you needed me for? I fucking did a shunshin from Kiri until here just because you are hungry?!"

"Chill, someone named Kisame came into the village looking for your brother."

"Dumb ass, he is technically your brother. But I understand, he is a disappointment of a brat so I know what you mean. Anyway, what happened to him and did he give you more information?"

"He told us that he is from a organization called Akatsuki or something. It seems that he is only scouting the place."

"Boss, who is that behind you?"

I flinched slightly frok being noticed. Naruto kun looked at me and smiled.

"Took you dumbasses to notice there was someone behind me. This is Hinata."

I heard many gasps and many questions being thrown towards Naruto kun.

"Alright, alright! Shut the hell up. She found out after you dumbasses thought it was fun calling me back. She found me while she was training and my chakra supresant seals were disabled after I fell face first. In a way this is all your fault you know?"

All at the same time, I noticed the clones rub the back of their heads sheepishly. It was cute looking at it.

"Anyways boss, will we have to erase her memories as well?" Another clone inquired.

"Nope, I have been meaning to tell her soon anyways. Anyways since you bastards are a nuisance, you yourselves go to Kiri and get yourselves your own weapon like mine. This is your punishment you know"

I heard many groans from the clones and I let out a soft giggle. Naruto kun looked at me before I covered my mouth and blood flushed towards my cheek. He smiled at me. The gentle smile that he use to send to me. I miss thisnNaruto kun.