Chapter 1

Nobody's POV:

The stench of blood can be smelled from a mile away as a lone figure walked through piled of bones, blood and flesh. The walls are painted with beautiful crimson as it slowly drip down to the floor.

It truly is an art, with the figure being the artist and the body parts as it's instruments in creating this beauty. It is said to compare with Akatsuki member Deidara's explosive art. With one hand movement, the figure removed all blood from their blade and sheathing it. They checked every body's pulse for any sign of life, and actually found two still clinging onto dear life. They dealt with them as quick as possible.

The figure grabbed many scrolls as he went for the leader's body where then head is cleanly cut from the body. The figure took the head, it will be presented as a way to show that they did the job.

A second later, the figure disappeared in hot crimson flames that ignited the blood coated with flammable liquid, burning everything within the vicinity.

The same figure appeared a few meters away on a tree to watch the building burn, and making sure that all evidence of the place is removed. All that was left were ashes before he disappeared, leaving a splatter of blood in his place.

They have arrived.

It had been nearly ten minutes and the figure finally arrived in a big village.

Konohagakure no Sato.

He disappeared again, leaving blood behind as he reappeared infront of a blonde working behind a desk.

"Hokahe sama, target has been successfully taken care off. And I have proof."

The figure quickly threw a scroll towards the blonde Hokage's direction. The blonde Hokage, knowing what it might be, removed all important documents on his table and stacked them neatly on the floor. He opened the scroll and a puff of smoke appeared, before presenting it's contents.

It's the head of the boss of a famous mercenary that has been terrorizing the local town in the farthest reachest of the Land of Fire. This could have been easy to take care off, even chunin could but the fact that this same group supposedly had knowledge about the village's secret alarmed the Hokage. So, he sent one of his best ANBU to take care of the threat.

"Report, Kitsune."

The now known as Kitsune gave a firm nod.

"Hai! I found out that they had a connection to Missing Nin Orochimaru and have been exchanging knowledge with each other. Their group was also recruited to a village called the Hidden Sound Village."

"A new Hidden Village? Orochimaru? Thank you for informing me, please send me a copy of your report. You are dismissed Kitsune."

With a nod, Kitsune left the office.

The person known as Kitsune is none other than Uzumaki - Namikaze Naruto. Over the years, he had climbed the ANBU ranks and within a year, had been placed on a team to do hard missions instead of guarding the Hokage. He had grown his skills over the years and have not stopped, for he knows thay he may encounter someone stronger than him in the future.

He is now currently twelve years of age yet for his age, he is the tallest out of all his classmates. Classmates, he had been forced to go to school because of his age . No one other than a few chosen people know of his identity.

A year has passed since he moved out of the Uzumaki - Namikaze household and is now leaving in an undisclosed area, but for now, he is staying at a small wooden house outside the borders of Konoha. He is setting up.