Chapter 1 (Mr.Douche)

It had been a full six months since our last encounter with Mordecai. Things were left on a terrible note. I thought back to that night, I had killed dozens of vampires, and then lost control when I seen my dead sister. When I was a ripper I killed at least six innocent people per week. I stopped my killing spree after about six weeks.

I still haven't heard from Carter,to be honest it was making me upset. I wonder what he is like now that he is 'dark', and roaming around with his grandfather.... I shoved that thought aside and remembered the friends I still had. Jessy was laying beside me with his arm around my waist, holding me close to his chest.Jessy basically lived here now, we just haven't made it official. Lilly and Caleb were most likely still sleeping in the next room. Ash and Ally were at home,they didn't brother to tell there parents about any of our crazy life. Oh and Kyle the council needed him, so he's no longer in the basement. My father Roy returned home, my mother was glad and extremely confused. We explained everything to her and she was shockily understanding. We even told my little sister,Kim, about the vampire stuff. She thought it was amazing. If we didn't have to worry about mean, big old, scary, vampires then it probably would be amazing.

Bring Bring

My alarm clock rung, I was surprisingly awake before it. It had 6:00am written on it. I sat up and sighed. Our long summer of adventure was over. Longing to be normal Lilly and I enrolled in college. I got up and walked to my closet picking out a set of fresh clothes. I grabbed, a pair of underwear, a bra, socks, a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black tank top and a red flannel. I then grabbed my towel hanging on the back of my room door and went to the washroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put on eyeliner, mascara and a light foundation. In the end I lazily threw my hair up in a messy pony tail.

I waked out of the bathroom and seen Lilly standing there with her clothes and a towel.

"Morning gorgeous," she smiled and greeted me. She walked pasted me, into the washroom. "Can you put the kettle on?"

"Sure thing, beautiful." I smiled and went downstairs.

The house was spotless. I have to admit that it has been quiet since Kyle wasn't here to be a clown, and the others had their own school and jobs to attend too. I waltzed to the kitchen and turned on the kettle. I grabbed two travel mugs from the cupboard and placed them on the counter. While the kettle was boiling up, I decided to sneak in a quick good bye to Jessy.

I ran unstairs and tiptoed over to the bed slowly, trying to be as quiet as possible. "I know you're there, stop trying to sneak up on me." Jessy rolled over still laying down and grinned at me. "Come here."

I smirked and sat right on top of his body, with both knees on opposite sides of him. "Morning. Did I wake you?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Of course not baby. I know you've been going to school for over two months now, but are you okay?" He looked up at me, he looked sympathetic.

"I told you I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me. I'm normal and good to go." I smiled and gave him a quick, reassuring kiss on the cheek.

"Oh so you're normal. Does that mean you can be a normal college girl that is late for class because she's too busy hooking up with her boyfriend?" I giggled at his question as he rolled on top of me, pushing me underneath him. He started to gently kiss my neck. My hands were touching his bare chest.

"I have to go you sex junky." I laughed calling him names. He pulled away and sat up letting me go freely. I sat at the bed and looked at him. I kissed him on the lips, got off the bed and fixed me clothes. "Love you. See you later." I smiled and headed to the door.