40

When the morning came, Shannel was in a hurry to remove the stranger from her life and the hotel room as she did not want to Calum to know of what he she had done.

She practically forced him out of the bed, lying that she needed to get to work and that the money was required immediately. Luckily for her this man was just as disinterested in it all as she was and paid her without any trouble.

The time was 7.09

~~~~~~~
Calum
~~~~~

He awoke early that morning whilst his other friends stayed fast asleep. He missed his first alarm so he knew he needed to rush.

It was Shannel's first day of work, of course he did not want to miss the opportunity to be there for her. Although he had his doubts and worries apart of him still kept those strong feelings towards her, but he couldn't help it because they had both come so far together.

The boys weren't leaving to a recording session until ten thirty so he knew he had an hour or so to kill. He showered and changed in a hurry, quietly creeping out of the apartment and making his way back to the hotel where she stayed, stopping along at a fancy flower shop along the way and buying an expensive bunch of mixed roses.

He was excited for her and hoped that this was the step that she needed to carry on in live.

He just didn't know what was happening.

The time was 7.09

~~~~~~~

Shannel

He was taking his time to leave but of course she was pushing him as much as she could, however he was more tired than she was but that was due to their ages.

She began clearing the room in a hurry, pleading for the man to leave as her mind began running riot, fearful in case she left any traces of what she had done in the surroundings of the hotel room.

Eventually he was ready and made his way towards the door, she hurried after him, practically pushing him out as he muttered a curse under his breath as she looked left and right down the hallways, ensuring nobody had seen anything.

She went back to cleaning the room, opening the windows in order to allow the fresh air to clear her dirty sins away, at least that what she thought would happen, however a knock on the door had startled her and she began fearing the worst.

Her shaky hands made it towards the door slowly as the knocks seemed to increase. She inhaled deeply and pulled it open to see the same stranger looking at her sleepily.

"My watch is under the pillow." he said, waiting for her to respond which took her a little while before she rushed over to the bed and retrieved it, firmly placing it in his hand frustratedly before slamming the door in his face.

Her mind was still wandering as she continued to fumble, picking up rubbish, setting the bed, checking herself in the mirror, picking up more rubbish then heading back to the bathroom to do something with her skin or hair.

She was all over the place, because her mind was a mess.

Another knock landed on the door and this time she was angry that she was being interrupted yet again. She knew it was the same stranger because he had left his tie which was in her hand that she found under the bed by his side.

Groaning loudly she marched over to the door and fumbled with the handle, forcing it open as it practically smashed against the wall.

"For God's sake you need to re.......Calum"

Her body was frozen, eyes wide as she stared at him and he stared at her with a small smile on his lips...until he noticed what was in her hands.

Instantly changing his expression.

*

*

*
~~~~~~~~

:,(
OH GOD NO.

The image is the differentiation in Calum's facial expression when he saw her., f.y.i.

-S