17

Calum

~~~~~~~

The band had just finished doing a radio interview and were now on their way back to their apartment. They were still best friends in front of the public's eye, but Calum had still not bothered to say a word to him since the incident.

In the cab, he sat next to Luke and opposite him was Micheal, with Ashton on the far end, their chauffeur driving them back to their destination.

All of the boys stayed silent, looking out of the tinted windows or tweeting on their phones. They passed mnay streets, stopped at many traffic lights and saw many people walking by.

It was Luke who noticed her though, as they turned into Manillo street. He noticed her, and immediately knowing what Calum was going through and how much he continuously beat himself up for watching her leave and not being able to help her, he turned to his friend and spoke.

"Hey Calum, there's that g-" of course he was interrupted when he recieved a rather harsh kick on his leg from the eldest of the four, mister Ashton Irwin, who looked at Luke sternly, as if mentally threatening the blonde haired boy to keep his mouth shut.

"What?" Calum asked, turning his attention to his friend who was now glaring back at Ashton, mumbling a pronafnity under his breath due to the pain in his leg.

"Luke what is it?" he asked again, this time sounding more impatient as he noticed the look in Ashtons eyes.

"It's-"

"Luke." Ashton warned.

"Dude, shut up." Calum yelled, silencing the eldest before turning his attention back to Luke.

"Luke what is it?"

"That girl you were looking for." He told him, deciding to follow his heart as opposed to listening to his moronic friend that seemed to show no sympathy what so ever.

"SHANNEL?? WHERE, WHERE IS SHE?. STOP. STOP THE CAR." he yelled frantically, undoing his seat belt and yelling at the chauffer to stop the car, which caused an argument to start when Ashton argued not to do so and the car did not come to a halt.

So he just went for it, when they stopped for a mere few seconds in the middle of a busy road, Calum just unlocked the door and climbed straight out, taking off in the direction they had just come from, hearing the yells of Ashton calling out from the car, as well as a few others of people who thought he was a reckless teeenage boy.

"CALUM, GET BACK IN THE CAR OR WER'E LEAVING YOUR ASS."

He just flipped him the finger and continued to run.

He made it around two streets back, stood in the centre and looked around frantically, standing on his tip toes to look past people that were in the way. He yelled out her name, continuing slowly down the route they had come from, being careful not go get himself noticed.

And then he saw her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY ITS SHORT, BUT IN MY DEFENCE I DID DOUBLE UPDATE SO YH :/

DEDICATED TO @EMILYYY_ FOR HER SWEET COMMENTS.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE FOR THIS STORY IM GLAD WE ALL SHARE THAT CALELL LOVE <3

MIGHT DO ANOTHER UPDATE LATER BECAUSE IT WAS PRETTY SHORT I ONLY JUST REALISED WHEN I READ IT BACK LIKE TEN MINS AGO.

-S