29

Shannel

~~~~~~~

The rest of the day, or whatever was left of it, consisted of Calum doing what Shannel wanted to do. He hadn't come to realise just how much she had never experienced in the world.

The literal, little things.

He bought her her first candy floss which she called her 'pink fluffy cloud' and together they shared a frozen yoghurt which was also a first, though she was nervous to share it with him, he didn't mind, he liked her....a lot.

As the day went by, Shannel grew tired, not nearly having as much stamina as Calum to keep up, though she did not complain, as she was having too much fun with him to leave. But he noticed and every few minutes kept asking her if she wanted to leave, though she continuously said no, he eventually decided to call it a day and got them a taxi to take them back to the apartment.

The sky grew dark on their arrival and a light drizzle had started to fall from the heavens. He used the spare key that he had to unlock the door of the hotel room and she went to sit down, feeling a strong ache in her legs, though she kept quiet about it.

He followed and sat down beside her, falling back on the bed as a loud groan left his lips.

"Thank you." She said, breaking the small silence in the room.

"For what?" He asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

"Today...and...everything." She shrugged, genuinely smiling at him.

"My pleasure." He smirked.

"Calum?"

"Yeah."

"Can i ask you a question?" He nodded.

"Why are you....why did you do all of this for me? I mean, nobody's ever done anything like for me before and i just...i mean...i don't understand." She said, shying away after she had spoken.

He sat up completely and released a brief sigh, before turning to look up at her.

"Honestly...because i want too. I mean at first i...i thought you were just some other girl that wanted to get with me for the sake of saying they spent the night with 'Calum, hood from five seconds of summer' but i mean you're not. And for someone whose gone through everything you've been through, you're actually a lot sweeter than most girls i've met." A weak smile grew on her lips before he took her hand and placed it in his.

"Shannel I am sorry for what happened that night we met. I'm sorry for what i said to you, i'm sorry that Ashton was a dick to you and i am sorry for everything that has ever happened to you, for everyman that has ever lay his hands on you, i'm sorry that you're parents weren't there for you when they should've been and i'm sorry that no-ones ever been there to help you. But i am....and i want to." By then she was crying, her tears were silently running down her face.

Never in her life had she ever experienced a time where somebody apologised to her and they meant it. She was shocked that he had even said it. Out of all the men she had been with, never did she believe that it would be him who would say it.

Her throat was tight and she found herself unable to form words. His eyes watched her glassy ones and instead of thanking him or hugging him, she did something else.

She pressed her lips against his.

It barely lasted a few milliseconds before he pulled away, practically leaping up off the bed.

"I'm sorry." She apologised. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry i....please don't go i'm sorry." She pleaded, standing up and walking over to him as he moved away, turning his face away from her, contemplating what had just happened.

"Uh..."

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry i-"

"I...i think i should leave." He stuttered, struggling to comprehend what had just happened.

"No. Please don't i- Calum i- i'm sorry i didn't mean-"

"I just think i should go now..."

"It's late anyway." He turned to look at her, noticing the hurt on her features. His emotions were sky high, he had no idea what he was feeling.

It was as if all his emotions had just been thrown into a wild tumble dryer, spinning constantly, not stopping on one particular feeling.

"Okay." She nodded, believing she had made a mistake.

He bit down on his lip, releasing another sigh before running a hand through his hair, eventually making his way towards the door.

His hand grasped the handle at the same time his other hand went into his pocket to retrieve his phone, checking the time. He had only managed to open the door a few centimetres before she spoke.

"Goodnight."

He did not turn, because he knew that just by looking at her, his emotions would spiral out of control again.

"Fuck it."

He shut the door and put his phone on the table nearby before walking up to Shannel and grabbing her waist, pulling her towards him....

As his lips smashed against hers.

*

*

~~~~~~~~

FFFFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!

WEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!

MMMHMMM YEAH YEAH MMHMM YEAH YEAH MMMHMM YEAH YEAH XP

OOH GUYS, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - I HAVE A FULL TIME JOB NOW SO FOR THE MOMENT THERE MAY NOT BE A SERIES, BUT I AM HOPING TO CHANGE THAT AND ENSURE I DO MAKE A SERIES, SO I NEED TO FINISH MY OTHER STORIES AND DELETE SOME LOL.

THANKS FOR READING ILY

NEXT CHAPTER, NEXT WEEK XD

-A