Prologue

~~~~~~~

Calum hood. Nineteen. Of course you know his name. Who doesn't? He's apart of one of the biggest bands in the world. Five seconds of summer.

They toured with one direction, sold out arenas, broke records, made millions they've done it all and are only going up.

Girls would do anything to be with him, to even catch a glimpse of him in the flesh would be their dreams. He shattered hearts and mended few, his ego grew day by day, with girls falling at his feet how could you expect it not to?

Now on a one month break from touring they settled into a small area of London, high class of course, with the hopes of recording more music for their upcoming album and attending a few radio stations but of course not forgetting to party and live it up along the way.

~~~~~~~

Shannel Green. Eighteen. The girl that nobody knows. Forgotten alone and desperate, she can't seem to find a way out. Broke and homeless she does what she can to survive, sleeping in the streets, attending food banks, stealing, getting arrested and sleeping with strangers she's done it all and the only way is down.

Boys would do as they pleased to her, so long as they paid her in the aftermath. Her heart was breaking day by day with no one there to mend it, of course how could there be? Nobody would want a girl like her, already labelled for life.

Scavenging around and deciding on a change of scene she decided to move location to a more high class area of London, with the hopes of getting lucky with a rich old man who saw something good in her that he didn't see in other prostitutes. She only wished someone somewhere would be able to help her, but she knew all to well that wishes never came true.

~~~~~~~

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP I'M EXCITED SORRY

I SHIP THIS BEFORE IT'S EVEN STARTED

X