19

Calum

~~~~~~~~

He lead her towards the closest supermarket which was a small 'Waitrose' on a side street and took her inside with him, because he feared she may run off again.

He honestly felt completely awkward about the whole situation, he never really knew the first thing about girls and their periods, just that they needed chocolate and hot water bottles.

He noticed the eyes of other customers on her, some quickly glancing away when he caught them staring, others whispering about her and laughing. It annoyed him of course, but all the while Shannel just stayed quiet.

They walked over towards the 'feminine' section and he stopped in front of all the different pads, tampons and panty liners, cringing as he looked at all the different boxes, wondering how women could even bare to wear them in the first place. Her hair was covering most of her face as she kept her head down, not wanting to gather any more attention than she already had.

He coughed awkwardly, gently nudging her arm as she looked up at him, then followed his eyes to all of the products in front of them.

"Um....i don't know which ones you need." He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly and taking a look around them. She pointed to any random ones, the ones that looked cheapest, not caring how absorbent or comfortable they were.

"Those ones? You sure?" He asked and she nodded quickly, dropping her gaze to look back at the floor. He picked them up and held them in his hands as he looked at her, noticing two teenage girls behind her, staring Shannel down and covering their mouths from the smell radiating of her body.

It pissed him off, that's for sure. He took her hand, which seemed to shock her system as her head snapped up and she looked at him confused.

"Come on." He said and lead them past the snobby teens towards the different isles, ensuring he first grabbed a basket before picking out things that he thought she would need; face wash, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lady razors, shaving cream, a body scrubber, toothpaste, a toothbrush, hairbrush.

It was literally any little thing that he could see, he tossed in the basket as if he was in a rush, which to him he sort of was, because he wanted to get her cleaned up as soon as possible. He scanned over a few more isles before heading to the checkout, grabbing bottles of water and ready made sandwiches for her to eat.

The whole time she just followed him, keeping quiet, unwilling to say a word as he continued to lead the way.

After leaving waitrose, he took her to the nearest restaurant he could find and paid for a starter that he was never going to eat so she could use the bathroom, to put on a tampon before leaving with him again.

He walked around with her a little while longer, stopping when he found the store 'Urban Outfitters' and took her straight in.

He wasted no time when they were in, taking her straight over to the women's section and grabbing loads of different items, he thought were suitable for her to wear, grabbing a size eight since she looked no larger. He also made sure to grab a couple
pairs of bra's and panties, needing to ask her what size she was which caused both of them to glow bright red.

His phone buzzed and vibrated in his pocket several times, but all the while he ignored it, continuing to shop around for her until he was content that she had enough to wear.

Altogether it came to a little over one hundred and seventy pounds, since it was an expensive store. He pulled his credit card out and paid for in all in a heartbeat, ignoring her pleads for him to put it all back.

When he was finally finished, he got a taxi to take them to the nearest hotel that was situated by the apartment building he was staying at, it being a 'Holiday inn'. He paid for a room for a week and again needed to ignore Shannel's protests since he only cared about helping her.

Taking the bags up to her room, she followed quickly, still avoiding the looks and glares from others around her. He rushed her into the room as quickly as he could and only when she was inside and the door was locked did he drop the bags and release a huge sigh.

"Why did you do all of that?" She asked, turning to face him as he stood by the door.

"All of what?"

"This! The hotel...the...the food, the clothes...why did spend all of that money?" She rose her voice, becoming angry with how much he had spent on her. She hated being in anyones debt, because she hated having to pay them back.

"Because you needed it."

"I did not need anything, i don't want it. I'm not some sort of charity." She argued, her voice raising even more, with tears brimming in her eyes.

"OKAY FINE, BECAUSE I WANTED TO." He yelled back, frustrated with her stubbornness. His yelling had startled her and she shrunk back, silencing herself and breaking eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry i." He sighed, running his hand through his hair. "I bought it because i wanted to, is that better?" His voice was softer as he took steps towards her, walking further into the room.

"No it's not. How am i supposed to pay you back? I..i cant pay you b-"

"I don't want it back, you don't owe me anything." He cut her off, shaking his head at her.

"Calum." She breathed, her voice cracking as the water filled her vision.

"Shannel, just let me do this for you. Just let me help you." He said, stepping closer until he was a few inches away from her. The smell of her was still irritating his senses but he shook it off as much as he could, because he knew how much it would affect her.

"Why?"

That seemed to be the only question of hers that he could not answer.

Apart of him knew he was falling for her, but another part just did not want to admit that.

~~~~~~~

THIS CHAPTER IS BORING BECAUSE IT WAS A FILLER. BUT THAT LAST LINE AYE ;)

SO GUYS I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS INTO A SERIES, AND THIS IS THE FIRST. EACH BOOK WILL LINK, AND THE NEXT ONE WILL EITHER BE LUKE OR MIKE ENDING WITH ASHTON BECAUSE I HAVE PLANS FOR HIM :)

THIS SERIES IS TITLES 'THE MISUNDERSTOOD SERIES' BECAUSE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE JUDGED BASED ON WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE OR THE FRONT THAT THEY PUT ON, LIKE THIS STORY.

OKAY IMMA SHUT UP BYE

-S