48

Room 93
~~~~~~~

Both boys exchanged nervous glances before Calum took it upon himself to step inside the darkened hotel room, swallowing hard as he did so.

He and Michael moved cautiously, as if fearful that something bad was going to happen.

Their eyes scanned the contents of the room, falling upon the damaged pieces of furniture, ripped bed sheets, wine stained carpet and the flickering headlamp by the bed, still buzzing as the electric current raced through it ready to damage any life that made contact with it.

They noticed the scattered shards of glass from broken liquor bottles once whole and glistening but now brutally broken by force without warning or even the slightest chance of hope.

"What happened?" Michael mumbled to himself as he knelt down and retrieved the phone hanging off the hook, picking it up and putting the device out of its misery by placing it back where it belonged.

Calum did not reply to the question, because although he would not admit it aloud, he was afraid of the answer that was running around in his brain almost begging to escape his lips.

As he stepped further into the room, he could feel his heartbeat pulsing throughout his body, echoing up to his head, pounding against his skull to the point where he felt nauseous. It was something he did not want to feel.

His feet took him towards the closed bathroom door, where he could hear the faint pouring of water coming from the other side.

He stood outside of it, his eyes meeting with the brass door handle before his shaky fingers had slowly grasped it, sending a chill to surge through his entire body.

Closing his eyes for a second, he inhaled deeply, before turning to look at Michael who was stood a few inches away still observing the contents of the room before looking back at him with only one expression clear on his features.

There was a part of Calum that just did not want to do it.

He did not want to know what was on the other side of the door, because of course, he was afraid of what he would find.

Bringing his other hand up to the door, he knocked gently before retracting his arm and placing it by his side.

"Shannel." His voice was just above a whisper but even so, hearing it you could tell he was nervous.

There was no response.

And his nerves only grew worse when he noticed the bathwater seeping through the cracks underneath the door.

"Shannel!"

In a state of panic he forced the door open.

*

*

*

And he saw what he had done....

*

*

*

*

*

I'm so sorry it's been so long
Life just got in the way *sigh*
I made that collage above of everything that has surrounded the book and of course the hotel room.
If you guys can recall any of the moments in this book based on the pictures comment and i will love you forever x
Also i had not even heard of Halsey when i started writing this book and am seriously astonished at how it relates so much to her music.
She is my favourite artist and need i say, if i had the choice i would meet her instead of 5sos because her meaning is more real than theirs, no offence of course.
IF YOU GUYS KNIW HOW TO MAKE TRAILERS MAKE ME ONE AND I WILL MARRY YOU X
This chapter made me emotional at the end.
Ily guys x

-S