16

At five am she was sat in a cubicle of a Mc Donald's restaurant that stayed open for the full twenty four hours. Though ghroughout the day it was full of families and little kids, now it was only full of drunks and late night party goers.

She just sat there with her legs pulled up to her chest and her head buried between her knees. He had given her the drugs when she 'pleased' him, now knowing that his name was Natt. She threw up afterwards on his bathroom floor and so he got mad and threw her out, tossing the drugs at her but keeping all of her money.

Apart of her felt mortified at what she allowed herself to do, but another part of her just did not care anymore. She got what she wanted, so that was all that mattered.

It had been over three hours since she left his place and all of that time had just been spent in the cubicle, silently sobbing and inhaling the drug hoping to ease some of the pain.

Every fifteen minutes or so, when a drunken stranger was in need of the bathroom, they would knock on the door of the toilet, grabbing the handle and trying to force it open, but she just stayed silent hoping they would leave.

At around seven thirty am she felt she needed to leave, she was getting nowhere feeling sorry for herself. When she stood up she felt something trickle down her legs and when she looked, noticed the blood.

Her periods had become irregular due to her poor health, sometimes she would be on for one day, sometimes three days. She could never keep track of them and she could also do nothing about them.

She had no money for tampons and so all she could do was clean it off her legs and lay a few pieces of toilet tissue on her underwear as a substitute. She knew it wouldn't last, but she couldn't really bring herself to care.

Her hygiene was at the level some would label as 'revolting'. She hadn't brushed her teeth, her body hair was growing back, the strong smell off beo, mixed with what some would call 'the smell of sex' all mixed together with the new smell of period.

Wherever she walked people would pull their faces, cover their mouths or walk on the opposite sides of the streets. She tried asking for money, but people couldn't even bare to look at her.

Several shops she had walked into, just to simply sit down and have a rest would complain and threaten to call the police if she didn't leave.

Wherever she went......she was unwanted.

It was approximately four twenty two pm that day when she had began walking away again, after resting on the sidewalk in another direction, unaware of where she was even going.

Now i don't really believe in co-incidence, so i would simply call it fate.

She had just turned down 'Alagon Road', feeling the blood trailing down her legs again and the tears fell from her eyes for what must've been the eight time that day.

She was giving up on life.

She wondered what would happen if she just inhaled it all, the whole packet at once, she knew what the effects of substance abuse would be, but she simply thought of it as more of a cure.

A cure from this life she was given.

She pulled it out from her bra and examined it, having a tear smash against it and obliterate into pieces before disappearing.

She was planning on doing it....

But then she heard his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY AS PROMISED, BUT NO MORE AFTER THIS, :)

JUST ONE PER WEEK NOW UNTIL I CAN FIND A WAY OF CATCHING UP.

THANKS FOR READING ILYALL

CAL PAL IS BACK BABEH

-S