0.2

Calum
~~~~~

"Dude come on what is taking so long." Michael groaned, repeatedly banging his fist on the bathroom door that Luke was occupying.

"Hold on." Luke yelled back, most likely fixing his hair for the hundredth time.

He came out a few moments later, scowling at Michael as the coloured haired boy shoved past his friend and charged into the bathroom.

The blonde haired boy sat down on the couch next to his older bandmate, Ashton as Calum sat on the couch opposite, both boys in a deep and meaningful game of flappy bird.

"Fuck i give up." Calum said, locking his phone and slipping it into the pocket of his black skinny jeans, ruffling his hands through his chocolate brown hair.

"Can we go already, i wanna get a drink." He stated, looking between his two friends opposite before standing up and banging on the bathroom door for his friend to come out.

"Mike come on it's almost seven we need to leave now. I wanna get a good spot at the bar."

Eventually his bandmate came out and all boys were ready to leave. They were on a weeks break from recording and interviews, for their first night they were heading to the 'Black Magic' club, ready to part hard.

"Lets get it on." Ashton cheered, all boys cheering in response before making their way out of their apartment building, catching a taxi and heading to the club.

~~~

Arriving in a little under fifteen minutes the boys showed their I.D's at the door and made their way in. The vast smell of alcohol and the loud roaring music already made him both excited and nervous, he had only ever been to a club once, so he was ready for some fun.

His sights were set on the bar that was located on the other end of the club, pass the dance floor of hot sweaty bodies grinding on each other to the music blasting through the place.

"Well lads, this is my cue to leave." Michael told his friends, before walking away to the dance floor where a red headed girl had her sights on him.

"I need to fix my hair." Luke yelled, over the bass before strolling off in search of an unoccupied bathroom.

"Alright i'm gonna get us a table, grab me a drink." Ashton half yelled into his friends ear, causing the brown haired boy to jump back and roll his eyes.

The golden haired boy just laughed in response.

"What drink?" Calum asked his friend, his gaze scanning the crowd of dancing girls already finding several of them attractive as they swayed heir hips to the music, looking drunk out of their minds.

"Whatever your having." Ashton replied, before walking away to find a table to the right of the bar.

Calum then made his way through the crowd of bodies, thirsty for a bit of Jack Daniels. He squeezed between several girls, many of which reacted by giving Calum a quick wink or running their hands along his body as he simply smirked in response, continuing through the crowd.

He made it over to the bar, which was considerably empty. He presumed it was because most people took their drinks over to the dance floor.

"What can i get ya." The bar tender asked as Calum waved at him to come over.

"Two Jack Daniels please." He said and the bar tender nodded. His grey hair swayed to one side and his ripped t shirt exposing several tattoos on both arms, sweat patches also visible as he reached up to the top of the bar for two glasses.