15

{PLAY THE SONG - AGNES OBEL // RIVERSIDE ^^^}

He allowed her back into his apartment, where she noticed on entry that he was shirtless yet again. She trudged over to his bed and sat on the edge of it, placing her head in her hands and sobbing rather loudly.

"Someones had a bad night." He commented but she didn't bother to reply or even look up at him. Her ears picked up the sound of him fumbling around in his apartment and soon she heard the flick of a lighter before her lungs took in the scent of his cigarette.

"Wanna talk?" He offered, placing himself on the bed beside her.

She composed herself as much as she could, wiping her eyes and calming her own breaths, feeling ridiculous for even crying in the first place.

It made her look weak....vulnerable.

She shook her head no, keeping her gaze locked on his cluttered floor as he shrugged, continuing to blow puffs of smoke out into the room.

"I want more of that stuff you gave me." She mumbled, turning her head to look up at him.

"Don't we all." He smirked, chuckling deeply, his tongue twirling the cigarette between his lips.

"I wa- i need it." She swallowed, reaching into her bra and pulling out the pile of cash hidden within it.

"Here." She said, holding it out to him.

"That's maybe five hundred, you said it was expensive, so you can take all of it, just- i need more." She sniffed, keeping her gaze fixed on him.

He laughed again, standing up off the bed and walking over to his bedside drawer, crushing the cigarette in his black marble ash tray before opening one of the draws and pulling out a small packet of the substance, closing it again and dangling it in the air.

"This?" He teased and she nodded, immediately standing up off the bed and walking over to him, as he held it higher and out of reach.

"You can take it. Take all the money, that's all of it, please...i- i need it." She pleaded, trying her best to stop herself from crying again.

Right now her body couldn't function without it, it was all she could think about, since Calum was no longer worth her time.

"It costs a lot more than that sweetheart." He mumbled, using his free hand to tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Please." She begged, looking up into his eyes, hoping she could get through to him.

He sighed and stared at her for a few minutes, she wondered if he felt sympathetic towards her and was going to give it to her.

"I'll tell you what." He grinned, pointing a finger at her and lowering his arm.

"You can have it free of charge." He held it out to her, watching as she reached out for it, only to immediately retract his arm before she could grasp it.

"If....you tell me what my name is." He wickedly smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"You .....you didn't tell me." She shook her head, reaching out for it once more, only to have him hold it higher over her head.

"Of course i did, you just didn't bother to remember." He shrugged.

He knew what he was doing, he was taunting her.

"Well...y-you don't remember mine." She argued, staring up at the substance which seemed go glisten in the weak lighting of his apartment.

"So." He shrugged again,furrowing his eyebrows . "I'm not the one who needs something, you are."