Chapter 35

Chapter 35 The Worst

Malaysia POV

I was sleep but then I started dreaming. I stared at Tyree who was shaking his head next to Victoria who looked depressed crying into his arms. Next was Donte dying slowly from a bullet wound. I seen Aaliyah dying slowly after she gave birth to a baby that looked exactly like August. Last was August holding his hands up to surrender as he was shot in the head.

"Why you let this happen Malaysia?" They all asked as they fell dead.

I turned around and seen myself handing Mark the gun after I shot it. Then he pointed it to me.

"You're next" he said with a smirk. As he cocked the gun back and BANG!

I woke up breathing hard and extremely heavy. I needed to talk to Mark but if I approached him I would need a plan first.

August POV

I sat on my bed thinking about all the past shit that has happened so far and recently. I looked up realizing how I never opened up the suitcase Tyree gave me. I reached under my bed pulling it out. I opened it seeing a note on top of a letter as I began to read it.

Yungin, this shit right here is exclusive and explains everything. Don't read it until you're ready to read the truth and if Donte still alive tell him some but not all.

Sincerely, ya boy Tyree

I sighed and put the note down skipping past the letter. I'll read it later when I have time cause that shit was long. I looked deeper into the suitcase pulling out a briefcase. My eyes lit up when I saw what was inside. Tyree gave me all his money but why me? I looked at another note.

'Don't go bullshittin with this money. Use it to help pursue your music'

I sighed before getting interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Yo I need y'all at the trap ASAP" Mark demanded as I rolled my eyes. Now that he's back I gotta deal with more bullshit.

Mark POV

I sent Donte and August to handle business and they come back with China. I told her ass to stay there and she swore on her life that she would. Now I gotta deal with Malaysia, China, Donte, and August. I walked over to the door letting Malaysia in. I knew she was up for some bullshit but I'll listen to her.

"Look Mark we need to talk" she stated as she sat down

"Talk about what? You getting me arrested."

"Look it's not my fault"

"Then whose fault is it?" I asked as she looked down.

"Malaysia I'm so fucking tired of you. I've tried to be patient but that shit ain't working. Maybe I should set you up so you'll know what it feels like to go to jail" I suggested with a smirk as he walked into the room. I watched Malaysia watch him confused.

Malaysia POV

Everything was happening so fast and I didn't know what to do.

"Whatever Mark. You have no evidence and I haven't committed a crime." I stated as both guys smirked

"Last time I checked kidnapping is indeed a crime and very illegal." The other guy answered as I rolled my eyes

"Well last time I checked faking your death is very much illegal Tyree!" I exclaimed being very confused of him still being alive.

"You mind your own motherfuckin' business bitch!" He snapped as I raised an eyebrow

"Chill out T cause she clearly doesn't know me. Malaysia you have officially fucked with the wrong one. You should be in jail right now for attempted murder. Don't play with me." He threaten

"Well I wanna play" I dared as he smirked. I don't know what I got myself into but I don't think it was smart.

"Stupid bitch" Tyree mumbled

August POV

I walked into the trap with Donte and instantly had a bad feeling about what was to happen next.

"Yo Mark! Nigga where you at and what the fuck you want?" I asked before being knocked unconscious.

I woke up and my body was in a chair with my arms behind my back. I tried to move but instantly failed realizing I was tied up. I looked up seeing Donte standing before me.

"Aug" he began as I braced myself for what he was gonna say next.

"You know you're my bro and all, right" he stated as I rolled my eyes preparing for bullshit. I knew this was gonna be some bullshit when I saw he wasn't tied up. This sound like the shit someone would say before they betray you and that's what this was.

"Nah fuck you nigga" I dissed

"Calm down. All I'm suppose to do is tell Mark when you wake up."

"Why?"

"I don't know but you know my loyalty is to you so I'm not gonna do that." He explained as I scoffed

"Why you ain't tied up?"

"Mark gave Malaysia an option to keep one of us untied and she chose me. I don't know what they got planned and I don't trust it" he explained as I sighed

"Nigga help me get out this shit" I stated wiggling around as he walked over to me.

"What the fuck I told you to do Donte?" Mark asked walking inside.

"Nigga fuck you" I dissed as he shot a bullet towards us.

"Keep fucking with me" he threaten before walking over to Donte.

Malaysia POV

I stared at the gun giving Tyree a confused look.

"Tyree I can't-"

"Yes the fuck you can and you will." He demanded as I walked over to August tied up. Mark continued to tie Donte before he walked up to me smacking my ass.

"Make your decision baby girl. Choose wisely" he spoke calmly as I looked at him in disbelief. He wanted me to kill Donte or August. My first thought was to kill August for all the pain but without August there is no Donte. Just like without Mark Tyree wouldn't stand so strong. I stood behind both guys when it hit me. If I wanted to end this shit I should kill the person whose the main problem. I aimed and cocked the gun at August as Mark smirked. I looked up and shot at Mark instead.

Sorry for short late update.

1. Did y'all expect the Tyree situation?

2. Did Malaysia make the right decision?

3. Do you think August should've read the letter from Tyree in the briefcase?

Go read my new book Temptation. It's an August Alsina story.