Chapter 16.2

Chapter 16.2 The Worst

August POV

I took a sip from my drink as another girl started to grind on me. By this point I was extremely horny and I was leaving with one of these girls whether they knew it or not. I looked over and noticed Mark and Donte enjoying themselves. I still had a problem with Tyree still being missing so I asked Donte about it.

"Man where the fuck Tyree at?" I asked Donte as he shrugged drinking out of his drink.

"Shit nigga I don't know. I guess I should go looking for him though." He suggested getting up walking around as Mark got up also. I finally got up walking into the kitchen pouring another drink.

"Damn you drinking again? You need to chill with the drinks Aug." China suggested walking into the kitchen standing beside me

"Shit you need a drink. You the only sober bitch here" I slurred as she rolled her eyes.

"Smart people stay sober at parties." She replied as I smacked my lips staring at her body pulling her closer to me.

"August what are you going?" She asked as I crashed my lips unto hers and propped her up on the countertop continuing our make out session.

"Wait hold on stop August" she demanded as I continued kissing her neck as she moaned

"No August stop" she demanded pushing me back slightly. I sighed

"What now?" I asked annoyed that she wasn't gonna let me fuck.

"Well for one I don't have sex on countertops. For two I don't have sex with people I just met. We ain't that close August." She admitted

"You can get to know me" I suggested

"No because for three I don't have sex with people who are drunk and four I don't have sex at parties that shit is nasty." She added as I scoffed

"You got all these self respect rules but you're a god damn stripper. Bitch please" I dissed as she stared at me shocked

"Excuse me"

"Look I ain't mean it like that" I lied and denied.

"Nah you meant exactly what you said. Drunk words are sober thoughts. You thought just because I'm a stripper that I'm going to automatically fuck you whenever you want me to. You think I don't have self respect but I do. Shit, I got more than you." She immediately went off as I rolled my eyes

"Don't try to diss me." I calmly warned

"Nah nigga fuck you. The fact that I thought you were different is what bothers me. You treat me like a queen and I'll treat you like a king. You wanna play me like a game then I'll show you how it's played. " She instantly stated quoting pictures as I rolled my eyes.

"Look bruh I wasn't even tryna play you. You over here overreacting and shit." I defended as she shook her head.

"August you might as well stop lying. You're caught. Trust not Nigga, fear no bitch. Give no pussy, suck no dick. People play games and are full of shit but I'll play my role and become the baddest bitch." She dissed quoting another picture, pushing me away from her and hopping off the countertop.

"Mayne stop playing and stop quoting all these pictures, damn." I stated grabbing her arm pulling her back to me

"I highly suggest that you let me go cause right now you're acting like Mark and Tyree. They have no respect for women and you claim that you ain't like them but right now August, I can't agree." She stated snatching her hands from my grip and walking away. I mentally cursed myself out for losing China but I quickly let it go.