The Worst

The Worst

Everybody's like
He's no item
Please don't like em
He don't wife em
He one nights em
I never listened
No
I shoulda figured though
All that shit you was spittin'
So unoriginal
But it was you
So I was with it
Then tell you the truth
Wish we never did it

These are the lyrics Malaysia faces everyday as she gets closer and closer to August Alsina. Will they be true or just another voice inside her head. Just when you think nothing can get any worse than it already is, you realize it can.

P.S The bolded lyrics are not only in Jhene Aiko's "The Worst" but they are also in Jay Z's "Excuse Me Miss"

________________________

Can y'all do me a favor and read my book Industry? It's a newer August Alsina story and the writing is better. I'm still revising The Worst.

Industry

In this industry you can have it all: money, power, fame, success, sex, drugs, or alcohol. Anything you wanted was at the palm of your hand.

That was all I wanted.

Sometimes you gotta play a little dirty to get what you want. At the end it'll all be worth it.

Or will it?

Everybody changed in the industry but at the end I felt like it was worth it. I was gonna do whatever it took to make it to the top.

Even in chess sometimes you cross the one you love.

Copyright © 2017 IJustSlay. All Rights Reserved.

⚠️ Warning: This book contains profanity, sexual content, mature themes, and violence.