Chapter 11.1

Chapter 11 (Part 1) The Worst

"Bitch have you lost your fucking mind" I semi yelled at Sydney when we got back into our room

"Calm down Malaysia. You're mad cause you don't know what's about to happen. Trust me I got this." She calmly stated as she grabbed the remote turning on the tv

"No I will not calm down and I don't trust you with shit. I deal with these niggas on an everyday basics. This dinner is about to be a disaster." I argued back as I snatched the remote out her hand turning the tv off.

"Why would it be a disaster?"

"Cause Donte and August aren't on the best of terms right now." I stated as I instantly regretted this whole agreement.

"Why cause they've been fucking the same girl or because you've been lying to everyone for the longest?" She asked as I looked to the side

"You know that's not true" I denied quickly

"Then why are you telling another man you love him when you have a boyfriend?" She asked as I was silent

"No answer, you wanna know why. It's because you're pathetic Malaysia." She spat out

"I love both" I mumbled looking down

"Nah you just wanna have your cake and eat it too." She said as she walked out

I went to sleep and woke up doing my usual morning routine. Donte picked me up since I was still on probation. As soon as I hopped inside his car I was greeted with a smile.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Donte greeted as I quickly smiled

"Good morning best friend" I replied as we sat in silence for the rest of the ride. I guess he was still thinking about everything that went down yesterday. After minutes of us sitting in silence we arrived at the school.

As soon as he parked the car I got out and walked over to his side.

"Thanks for the ride." I thanked as I gave him a kiss on the lips until he pulled away quickly.

"What the hell Malaysia?" He asked as I just shrugged

"You know we gonna have to talk about this again." He continued as he walked behind me into the building.

August POV

I was looking around for Malaysia but I couldn't find her so after a while I stopped looking. Then I ran into Tyree.

"China looking for you." He stated as I quickly remembered she was the chick I was talking to the other day in the hallway while Malaysia was looking at me.

"Why?" I asked as he just shrugged and starting kissing Victoria when she walked up to him. I walked away from third wheeling and found China.

I seen her grabbing books out her locker. She had on a tight dress that hugged her curves with a denim jacket and some sandals. (Outfit in Multimedia) Her ass was poking out and of course being a man and being typical August, my mind wandered other places. She wasn't aware of me being behind her so I squeezed her ass causing her to jump and turn around instantly.

"You scared me" she replied as she caught her breath

"I heard you were looking for me." I stated

"I was and you're just the person I needed to see." She responded as she placed her hands up on my shoulders as I grabbed her waist which was shaped perfectly in her dress.

"What you need?" I asked as my hands moved down from her waist to her ass.

"I wanna hang out this weekend" she smiled as I realized that I was hanging out with Ma this weekend. When Malaysia came to my mind I instantly removed my hands from her waist and stepped back.