Bonus Chapter Preview

Chapter 21 The Worst Preview

One Month Later

August POV

One month later and everything has been running smoothly so far. The girls still don't communicate with each other. Tyree and Victoria haven't gotten back together but it's obvious they miss each other. They stare at each other from time to time in class. Victoria doesn't talk as much as she used to and Tyree stopped sleeping around with random hoes as much. Mark is still getting money whether he's with a crew or not. Donte and Brooklyn got back together after Donte apologized in front of the school to her. China and I have gotten closer and we finally made things official. Yes, I've been faithful and I'm finally in a happy relationship. Aaliyah does rehab for her arm so she doesn't really care about us. I don't know what Malaysia is doing but she said she's changed. Anyway every happiness in my life seemed short lived. Today is October 31 and three important things happened today. For one it's Halloween, two it's Victoria birthday, and today is the day my life flashed before my eyes. Well let me rephrase that. Today is the day that everybody's life flashed before their eyes.

Sorry it's not an actual chapter. I wanted to post this preview. The next chapter is an actual chapter. RIP to Mel 🙏🙏👼💙