Bonus Chapter (Part 2)

Bonus Chapter Part 2 😈 The Worst

Malaysia POV

We finished off the dance and moved towards the stunt. Clap 1,2, dip 3,4, dip 5,6, dip 7, extend 8 I mentally counted to myself. 1,2, liberty 3, dip and twist 5, catch 7. I mentally told myself staring at Aaliyah's every move and getting ready to change my mind but I stuck with my original plan. I stepped back a little hoping nobody realized and I put my hands low pretending to catch her. She fell on her arm unto the ground and Victoria and I instantly kneeled down beside her.

"What the hell Malaysia?" Victoria asked as we stared at Aaliyah on the ground who had anger in her eyes.

"It's not my fault" I defended

"Bitch yes the fuck it is" Aaliyah yelled not moving.

"Can you move your arm?" Victoria asked actually looking concerned.

"No" Aaliyah stated trying to be strong before breaking down into tears.

"Oh my god she's bleeding!" another cheerleader shouted

"I'm gonna die. I'm too young to die." Aaliyah immediately freaked out until the coach walked to us.

"Aaliyah calm down we're taking you to the hospital." Coach Harris assured as the ambulance were brought unto the field. We watched Aaliyah get carried away as we all went with her to the hospital.

August POV

Instead of going to the hospital we went to the homecoming dance and after that we had our own after party that mostly everybody showed up too. Brooklyn and China weren't there so Donte didn't have any supervision.

"Bruh where the hoes at?" Mark asked exhaling smoke as we sat in our own corner.

"Exactly, August go get 4 bitches and bring them over here" Tyree suggested before Donte interrupted

"3" Donte corrected as we all looked at him.

"Stop being a pussy" I stated

"I'm not."

"What Brooklyn don't know won't hurt" Tyree suggested

"Nigga do you not see what happened between you and Victoria." Donte added

"That's different" Tyree defended

"I don't see why you're acting like that. Brook dances half naked every night for niggas that ain't you. If she aint a virgin I don't trust her. You can't wife a hoe." Mark explained

"August go get some bitches and bring a special one for Donte punk ass." Tyree stated as Donte made a face and I walked out of our area. After finding some girls for each of us I walked back giving us each a girl. We were all chilling, smoking, drinking, and shit until Donte's girl grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

"Bruh what the fuck is Donte doing?" I questioned as the others shrugged.

"He was suppose to be the good guy" Mark added

"I don't see why y'all so shocked. This nigga always been doing that and it always been in him. Why you think we get along with him so well? It's because a part of us has always been inside of him. Y'all tryna act all brand new and shit." Tyree explained as I processed everything he said

"You got a point" I added

"That's because I'm always right" Tyree cockily agreed

Malaysia POV

The doctors some what fixed Aaliyah's arm. She got a cast now and she can't cheer for the rest of the season. She threw a tantrum being over dramatic as usual.