Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The Worst

Malaysia POV

"Ugh." I groaned as I slammed the bedroom door. My mom is always pissing me off. We got into another argument. She claims that I'm the worst child out of my other 2 sisters. Maybe I wouldn't be the worst if my parents weren't strict and stupid.

Sometimes I plot their murder one by one but it's never that serious so I let it go.

I threw my pen to the side thinking about these stupid ass rules my mom got. It's not like I could just go away to be alone because I share a room with my sisters. I personally feel that I'm too motherfucking old to be sharing a room with my sisters.

"What she do now" Sydney asked

"She's bitching about me staying out late with Victoria last night." I replied pissed off

"Now you knew she was gonna do that because you didn't come home by curfew." Cheyenne replied sounding like my mom.

"This is some fucking bullshit. I can't wait till I get out of this hell hole"

"Stop cussing so loud." Sydney said trying to help me.

"I don't give a fuck anymore."

"See it's that attitude that got you in trouble." Sydney said while Cheyenne snickered.

"I don't see shit funny." Cheyenne suddenly stopped laughing.

I sat on my bed and laid down thinking how my weekend was ruined instantly.

Monday Morning Malaysia's POV

It was officially the first day of my junior year and of course I was excited. Not only because I didn't have to deal with my mom bitching all summer but because it meant I was a year closer to graduating.

I looked in the mirror at myself wearing my tight high waisted jeans with a tight shirt that stopped at my belly button. The outfit was provocative but authorities at my school rarely enforced dress code so I didn't care. I put on my Jordan's and some jewelry to top it off. My mom doesn't allow us to wear tight clothing because it attracts the wrong attention she claims. This is exactly why we go shopping without her. We aren't allowed to wear make up either but we put on mascara and eye liner everyday. If she only knew half the stuff I did and half of the people I hung out with.

I walked into the kitchen looking at the note my mom left explaining how she left for work. I walked to the car with my sisters.

After I drove Cheyenne to her school, Sydney and I drove to ours. We got out and went inside. I walked to my locker and looked for Victoria, my best friend. She spotted me before I spotted her because before I knew it she was on my back.

"Hey boo I haven't seen you all summer" she said excitedly as she hugged me

"You saw me at cheer practice and we hung out just about everyday"

"Oh hell you knew what I meant. It feels like a long time since you stopped texting a bitch in the middle of our conversation. I thought you were dead"

"My bad it's my crazy ass moms fault, we got into an argument and I was pissed so I went ghost on everybody for the weekend."

"Damn you bad as hell you get into an argument with your mom every week and you know you could've texted me back this morning." She suggested as I shrugged in agreement

"I was real busy this morning though. I woke up late and I had to make sure this outfit was on point." I bragged while snapping as she laughed

"Mhm you don't know how to act since you got it on. You ain't slick. Trying to be fast and shit. Look it's Donte" she stated pointing the other way towards him.