Chapter 10

Chapter 10 The Worst

Malaysia's POV

After I let go of the irrelevant conversation with Sydney I went to sleep. Contemplating on whether or not to skip school tomorrow. I couldn't think of anything important happening tomorrow so I just agreed with August that I would.

I woke up pretending like I was off to school but I hid in the backyard until my parents and sisters were gone. I snuck back into the house and called August so he could come over. I slipped on some heels and a short tight dress that was cut out near my waist. I heard the door bell and I immediately ran to get it. I opened the door and seen August smirking.

"Damn all this for me"

"Of course" I stated as I pulled him inside and led him to my room. I pulled him in for a kiss and he pulled back.

"Oh so we doing that" he stated as he looked at me while I pushed him on the bed

"Why not, nobody's here to disturb us so it's just me and you." I stated as I climbed on top of him kissing his neck

"You sure you can handle it"

"I could try" I smirked as he flipped me over as he began kissing down my neck. Soft moans left my body as he took off my dress and his shirt. He immediately snatched off my panties and unsnapped my bra and planted kisses on my breast. He took off his shorts with his boxers and pulled out a condom as he placed it on.

"You good Ma" he asked as I looked down at his manhood and instantly got scared

"Please don't hurt me"

"I ain't imma go slow" he whispered in my ear as he kissed my lips before entering me.

I instantly winced at the pain trying to adjust to his size but it wasn't working.

"Damnit August, shit this hurts!" I cried out in pain

"You still a virgin?" He questioned as I nodded

"See that's the problem I haven't popped your cherry yet."

"Then what the hell are you doing now." I asked in pain

"Look calm down the only thing I put in was the tip. I'm about to go deeper and when I do it's gonna hurt so I want to grab my back for support and look me in the eyes" he stated as I nodded again and he went deeper. After a few strokes the pain turned into pleasure and my moans filled the room. Every once in while he would moan also which turned me on even more.

"You feel so good baby" he grunted in the middle of him thrusting

"Mmm shit yes August f-faster" I managed to spit out in between my moans

"Faster? You sure you ready for that" he asked looking me in the eyes

"Y-yes" I moaned out again

"Wait you flexible right?" He asked as he smirked at me

"Yeah but what does-" I was cut off by August lifting up my right leg putting it to my ear as he thrusted faster. My moans grew louder and within minutes of that I reached my climax and came as he licked his lips and pulled out of me. He moved and sat on the edge of the bed as I laid there out of breath.

"We know what my fingers do but what that mouth do tho" he stated as he looked over towards me

"Ha nigga you funny" I laughed as I stopped when I realized he was being serious

"You think I'm playing but somebody better get on this damn floor and suck my dick." He stated as he stared at me

I sighed and moved towards the floor getting on my knees.