Chapter 14.3

Chapter 14.3 The Worst

August POV

I woke up beside Aaliyah with her cuddled against me and the sun in my eyes. I got out the bed taking a shower since her mother had already left for work hours ago without noticing me here. After 20 minutes in the shower I stepped out in nothing but a towel since I didn't have my clothes. I walked back into her room looking through her dresser finding some old clothes I kept when I used to spend the night when we were together. I smirked at the thought of her keeping my clothes even though we broke up harshly.

"August why are you half naked?" Aaliyah asked as turned around in my towel

"Chill babe I'm about to put on some clothes." I smirked as she raised an eyebrow

"Babe?" She questioned as she laughed

"You know what I meant just turn around or close your eyes."

"You acting like I've never seen you naked before. After all that is how baby Aubrey got here." She stated rubbing her belly as I walked over to her rubbing it also. It seemed like the baby made her happy and patient with me and after all the stress in my life the baby made me happy too.

"I like Ava" I suggested she looked up at me smiling

"Aubrey Ava Alsina or Ava Aubrey Alsina" she suggested as I shrugged

"All these damn A's and what if it's a boy?" I questioned as she held her belly

"You know damn well you're gonna name him after you so that's not a question." She answered as I smirked and watched her walk into the bathroom while I grabbed my clothes. Aaliyah stepped out in nothing but a robe while I was in the middle of placing my boxers on.

"Umm, can you hand me my towel?" she asked as I wobbled to her towel handing it to her

"August, is there a reason your boxers aren't on properly?" She asked trying not to laugh

"Well you interrupted me as I was putting them on." I defended

"All I'm saying is that you look a little happy now that I'm here" She stated laughing as i followed her eyes looking down at my dick before quickly placing my boxers on.

"Hurry up and take a shower so we can go" I quickly stated feeling a little embarrassed as she laughed and closed the door followed by the sound of the shower. I placed the rest of my clothes on and waited for Aaliyah to come out the bathroom. After 45 minutes she came out fully dressed.

"You ready?" I asked as she nodded and I grabbed her hand intertwining it with mine walking out the door to the car.

"You driving right?" I asked hopping in the passenger side of her car.

"Well you already chose what side you wanted to be on so I have no choice." She stated driving off. The rest of the car ride was silent. I just sat on the passenger side humming and singing along to the radio while she listened. After getting through the rough traffic, we got to the clinic and waited patiently for our time. We finally got to walk into our room and waited until the doctor walked in.

"So what can I do for you today?" She asked walking into the room

"Well um I need a pregnancy test." Aaliyah stated as she looked up at the doctor.

"Have you tried a home pregnancy test?" The doctor asked sitting down in a chair

"Yeah and that's the problem. Some were positive while the others were negative." Aaliyah responded as I lifted an eyebrow at her not telling me about the negative tests.