38 giovanni reyna

you sat helplessly in your best friend ahilah's car, her music rattling your eardrums. ahilah has dragged your from your bed, forced you in the shower and to get ready and then put you in the car, all for her boyfriends football match. you and ahilah had met in college, it was her third year but it was your first. the first time you had met ahilah's boyfriend it was a disaster, you were extremely drunk when she had brought him over to your house. ahilah still likes to bring it up and laugh about it but you wished it never happened

as ahilah sung along to her extremely loud music, she pulled up in front of the stadium and it was gigantic.
"jesus that's a big pitch." you said causing ahella to laugh.
"you do realise erling is a professional or were you too drunk to remember." ahilah teased you causing you to groan. you punched her arm lightly causing her to wince. ahilah opened her car door.
"well? let's go." ahilah said getting out the car as did you. her arm wrapped around yours as she locked her car, you both walked together into the stadium. you saw all the other fans lining up outside, waiting to have their tickets checked and for them to be let in. you began to pull ahella over there before she stopped and looked at you.
"c'mon we aren't going there, we, are going to the wag sitting area." ahilah said a large grin on her face.

"so you are telling me since you are dating one of the players, you get a special sitting area?" you asked ahilah dumbfounded, you couldn't believe that was a real thing.
"yeah, and it's right at the front of the pitch so we can see my boy in action." ahilah said with a small squeal. you smiled feeling happy for her, although you weren't too excited. you and ahilah entered a smaller door at the other side of the stadium, the man at the door smiled at her as you both walked in. there was another man further down the hall, he had small passes in his hand.
"morning miss ahilah, and miss?" the man asked.
"oh y/n." you answered with a small smile which he returned.
"well girls, here are you passes just walk straight ahead, then turn left and you are at your seats." the man said handing you and ahilah a pass each. you both thanked him.
"enjoy the game." the man said sweetly as ahilah pulled you along the rest of the way.

there was a woman at the entrance to the seats, she didn't look too happy.
"passes." she stated as you and ahilah walked beside her. you both pulled them out, showing them to her quickly. the woman turned around to look at the seats, she pointed at two seats covered in sheets. it was just below the borrusia dortmund bench.
"there's your seats up there." the woman said, once again, ahilah grabbed your arm excitedly dragging you up to the seats. she took off the covering of both seats as you both sat down. a couple minutes went by as the stadium got fuller by the second.
"what does this game start my god, it's been ages." you complained looking at your phone. ahilah laughed.
"it's been no longer than five minutes and it kicks off at half twelve." ahella replied scrolling through her instagram. you tapped your phone, eleven seventeen. you groaned impatiently.

you hadn't even realised the teams had came onto the pitch until ahilah squeezed your arm.
"look there is erling." she said excitedly, her smile wide. your eyes moved to the side of the row where you saw a boy your age heading up to the bench. he looked around eighteen, your age, his hair was short curls, as if it had previously been shaved off. he had a black and white striped strip on, his eyes caught yours for a split second before he continued upstairs.
"ahilah, who's that?" you questioned motioning your head to the bench, more specifically, at the boy.
"who? the blondey?" ahilah said, "thats julian." ahella answered but it wants the answer you were looking for.
"no, short curly hair, looks my age." you said as ahilah clicked on.
"that's gio, giovanni reyna. he's american." ahilah said nudging you. you pushed ahilah away as you turned to look at the boy, yet, his eyes were already on you. a small smile on his lips before you looked away. your cheeks turned a shade of pink, the kick off whistle was blown causing everyone around you start cheering, ahilah included.

just at the half time whistle, you found yourself drawn to the game. it was two - nil to borrusia dortmund, ahilah told you who scored them. thorgan hazard scored the first and with a thumping header, mats hummels scored the second. you turned to ahilah, who scrolled through her feed on instagram.
"i'm gonna head to the bathroom, watch my bad please." you told ahilah, pointing to your bag which sat at the other side of you.
"of course, remember if you are hungry to grab some food on the way back." ahilah reminded you which you replied with a nod. you stood up and shimmied through the rest of the row until you reached the flight of stairs. you walked down them reaching the landing and then walked through the tunnel.

once you had used the bathroom, you walked out crashing into a taller body which made you stumble back. you looked up and saw the boy who had been sat on the bench, giovanni.
"oh sorry." you said with a small chuckle making your way around him.
"my fault. don't worry about it." his american accent rang through your ears like a sweet melody. your cheeks grew red as you walked away, fidgeting with your hands. once you arrived at your seat, you had noticed the game had just kicked off as you sat down next to ahilah. she hadn't even notice you had returned since she was so invested at her boyfriends playing. you looked behind you up at the bench, but sadly, the boy, giovanni, was nowhere to be seen. you took a deep breath before focusing back on the game.

the second half of the match moved quickly as the full time whistle rung through your ears. the game finished 5:0 with a last minute goal which was a stunner. giovanni had eventually came on scoring the forth goal.
"so what do we do now ahilah?" you asked your best friend beside you shifting in your seat to look at her.
"we head back out the door and wait for erling." ahilah said with a large smile on her face.
"well let's go." you said locking your arm in ahilah's and walking out the stadium. you said goodbye to the man who gave you and ahilah your tickets, he was stood in the exact same position. you and ahilah walked out the doors and stood just in front of it waiting for her boyfriend.

many people had already walked out, ahilah, saying her hello's to every single person as she knew them to be erling's teammates and after five minutes, her boyfriend walked out the door and with a familiar face. giovanni reyna. the boy who you had bumped into at the bathroom. the boy who you had immediately thought was good looking. your eyes looked straight at him, which he had obviously noticed as his cheeks turned pink. ahilah elbowed your arm.
"hi angel, are you okay. you played to well." ahilah cooed at her boyfriend as she walked over to him, standing in her tiptoes to reach his lips with hers. erling was almost twice the size of her.
"i'm good babygirl, you know i only play well for you." erling responded kissing her and tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear.

you and giovanni looked at the couple, who were still praising and kiss eachother, before making eye contact. you made a throwing up gesture to giovanni which caused him to start laughing, his cheeks turning pink yet again.
"you played quite well actually, good goal too." you said to gio causing him to perk up, surprised at your comment.
"wow, thank you a lot." he said with a smile. his american accent was just gorgeous. you smiled back at him.

the couple pulled away from eachother, ahilah looked at you but you were too busy talking to giovanni to notice.
"i definitely think i prefer bayern's games over dortmund's." you told the boy in front of you, his mouth dropping in fake hurt.
"you did not just say that." he said.
"i one hundred percent did." you said with a smirk.
"well i think, you should come watch a few more games." giovanni said folding his arms.
"maybe i will. only, if i can get your number." you said.
"suits me." giovanni said pulling out his phone for you to add your contact in. as you did, ahilah and erling were calling you over to the car. honestly, you hadn't even noticed them walk away.

"i've got to go, maybe, you can text me later." you said to giovanni with a smile.
"i will. see you y/n." gio said.
"bye gio." you said turning on your heels and walking to the car where ahilah and erling sat.

"well?" ahilah asked. you punched her arm before laughing.
"shut up and drive."

__________________________________
heyy !! i've had quite a lot of requests lately so i am trying to get them all done.

remember don't be shy if you have a request ask away.

i may start doing some f1 imagines as i literally love f1.

this chapter is for my one and only ahilahhh sadiomanes love you teehee

i hope you enjoy this <33