10 john stones

"And Croatia , for the first time ever are in the world cup final!"

You sighed as another tear slipped from your eye , you looked on the pitch to see your boyfriend john laying face first on the gound.

"and england are hurt!"

As Croatia celebrated by chanting and singing you left the stand to go see the heartbroken team on the pitch.

Once you got to the pitch the first person you seen was marcus rashford talking with jesse lingard.

"hey guys i'm so proud of you , you played well," you said to them as you embraced them both into tight hugs.

they smiled weakly , you made your way into the pitch to see john laying in the exact same position. His body lay straight face first with his hands covering his face.

"john love," you said in a sweet voice approaching him and taking a seat next to him , he didn't answer.

"john," you said again rubbing his back which made him look up at you , you seen the hurt in his eyes which made you feel even more sad.

"Y/N?" he croaked sitting up fully and looking at you directly in your Y/C/E. john sighed and put his face in his hands again.

"john you done great i couldn't be prouder , you have done me , your fans , mates and coaches so proud," you said taking his hand.

"so i want you to get up and be proud of yourself for getting this far okay?" you said , john hummed a yes and nodded his head.

He got up and applauded the england fans who were left , you started to walk away to talk with garreth until you felt someone spin you round. Suddenly a pair of soft warm lips landed on yours , you knew it was john from the sweet smell of his aftershave you wrapped your arms round his neck and his arms looped round your waist pulling you closer. john pulled away after a while and blushed really lightly.

"i love you Y/N Y/L/N," john said pecking you cheek.

"i love you John Stones," you said running a hand through his wet , sweaty hair but you didnt mind.

You both walked away hand in hand to the other lads who were engaged in conversation.

________________________________________________________________________________

yes ik this sucked but its 23:05 cut me some slack okay but i hope you enjoy this , remember comment some requests