7 luke shaw

"Well maybe if you were there for me i would be there for you!" You shouted at your boyfriend Luke.

Luke was getting angrier and you could see it in his eyes , he was just going to play a football game against Spain but you had organised something with you friend.

"fine i'll just go myself but don't expect me to be there for you," luke said grabbing his bag and walking out the door slamming it with a bang , you flinched.

About 10 minuets later your friend texted you saying she had fell sick and couldn't go out , you sighed and put your phone on charge. You decided that you would just go and see luke play and apologise to him as well.

When you got there you got your seat and sat and watched he boys train. Luke looked terrible and like he wasn't really concentrating or listening , his teammates had to keep nudging him to make sure that he was listening. he still hadn't seen you were here yet but as the seats started filling up you knew he would never see you.

-time skip ahah-

The game started and it was going well until the worst thing happened. Luke was running to get the ball from a cross his teammate had put to him , as he was running he hit his head off another player then hit his head off the ground. The whole stadium gasped in shock , he stayed down on the ground which made you even more worried. You stood up and made you way to the medical staff , when you got there a woman grabbed you and said to come out on the pitch to try calm Luke down.

After around 15 minuets they finally got luke safely on a stretcher and to the ambulance , you were aloud in the ambulance because you were his girlfriend.

"hey luke i love you , everything will be okay," you said taking his hand and holding it firmly.

Luke smiled and looked at you only moving his head.

"i love you too and i'm sorry for being a dick," he said his voice raspy and sounding worried.

Once you got to the hospital luke got tons of x-rays and got told to stay overnight for further checks , you really didn't want to leave him so you stayed and sat in the chair next to him.

"you don't have to stay i'll be okay," luke said his eyes closed.

"no baby it's okay i'll stay," you said as you took his hand , you both fell asleep hand in hand.

________________________
REQUEST IDEAS AND PEOPLE YOU WANT! hey sorry this sucked but school has been crazy but i'm off for a while now so be ready for a spam of fanfics also this imagine was requested by @/silverswan2003