14 paulo dybala

You were woken by soft , wet kisses being planted on your neck making you slowly wake up. You could hear the soft , groggy voice of your boyfriend paulo sweetly telling you to wake up. You opened up your eyes to see your boyfriend up and dressed for his football training that would take place in a few hours.

"good morning beautiful," paulo said his face forming a smile as you began to wake up more and more.

"morning," you said sitting up and stretching. 

"I've got some food on," your boyfriend said leaning down and pecking your dry lips.

You nodded and rolled yourself out of bed as paulo laughed at you and told you to come downstairs when you were ready. Once you were ready you made your way downstairs food was on the table and paulo was sitting waiting.

"finally your here," he said in a teasing tone.

"oh shut up," you said walked over to your seat and plopping down. As you and Paulo ate your food you engaged in conversation.

After you had finished your food you got up and took the dirty dishes away to the sink. Once you washed the dishes you walked over to the sofa where Paulo was sat. As you went to sit down paulo wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you on his lap. He moved your hair to one side and started to kiss your neck like he did to wake you up.

"I love you so much baby," he said throughout planting sweet kisses on your neck.

"mm i love you too," you said and smiled to yourself.

"Do you need to go to training," you said turning round to look at him.

"Sadly yes," he said pulling out his phone to check the time.

"Aw i need to go babe," he said looking directly in your Y/C/E. You frowned and stood up so her could get up and grab his things.

"Okay i love you , have fun , train hard," you said smiling at him and kissing his lips.

"I love you too , bye," he said pulling you into a hug then walking out the door. You sighed of happiness , you were so in love and you felt so happy. You fell back on to the sofa , grabbed the tv remote and put on 'American Horror Story' but never taking your mind off paulo.

________________________
This is very rushed but hey we are on 2k reads i'm BUZZING , this sucks (as always) enjoy my loves :)