37 robert lewandowski

"and hear she is, y/n y/l/n. captain of bayern munich." you heard the interviewer say as you walked over. he was a tall, lanky man with a loose suit.

"hi y/n, how are you feeling." the man asked you with a small smile.

"i'm okay thank you how are you?" you answered and then returned his question.

"i'm good thanks. so y/n, that was an heartbreaking loss today for bayern munich. how do you feel your team played." the interviewer asked you, the sympathy wrapped in his voice. your team had just lost 2-1 against lyon in the champions league, bayern had came so far and had threw it away. being the team captain, it was your responsibility to do this interview and move on. you took a deep breath before addressing the question.

"yeah, it was a very important game for us and of course we would have loved to go out and win it. lyon were absolutely phenomenal. unmatched. we tried our hardest but today just wasn't our day, we gave it one hundred and ten percent out on that pitch. each and everyone of they girls should be extremely proud of themselves." you responded generously as the interviewer nodded.

"what do you think when wrong today?" he asked.

"it definitely wasn't lack of passion, no way. fitness may be one big problem since we have just came back from a massive break. maybe even team spirit that has been knocked." you replied.

"and what will you do to fix that." he asked, the questions getting tougher to handle.

"working hard in training, stricter drills, more physical fitness training. things like that." you said a dull smile on your face.
"okay a couple more questions for you. your boyfriend, bayern munich striker robert lewandowski. his champions league final was yesterday, what were your thoughts on the game and how your boyfriend played." a smile spread over your lips, you knew robert would be watching this interview as he was always so involved and enthusiastic about the things you'd do.

"well the game was amazing to watch, the passion from the team was great to watch. i think lewa played really well and i am unexceptionally proud of him and forever will be." you said happily.

"and celebrations? we seen the posts on the bayern munich instagram and your instagram alone. how long do you record celebrations will continue?" the man asked you curiously. a chuckle left your lips as you began to talk.

"it was hangover galore but i'm sure it won't stop the boys partying over the next couple of days. i mean it's understandable right." you replied earning a nod from the interviewer.

"thank you y/n for talking with us, have a good rest of your night." the interviewer said.

"thank you. you too." you responded walking away from the interviewer and into the changing room. you walked through, consoling your saddened teammates.
"c'mon girls head up, you all played brilliant tonight." you said small smiles forming on your teammates faces. ten minutes went by as you had changed out of your cleats and into comfortable trainers. you slid a hoodie over your head as you left the building, saying bye to your teammates and staff who were still around. you got to your car and unlocked it, you opened the back seat first putting your water bottle and bag inside. you then went to the drivers side and got in. you started the car up as you drove to twenty minutes home.

the house garage opened as you pulled up, you drove with ease into your spot next to robert's car and parked. you grabbed your bag from the back seat and walked into the house by the garage door entrance.
"lewa!" you called out walking into the kitchen, placing you water bottle on the kitchen counter. two muscular arms swiftly snaked round your waist making you squeal in surprise. your turned around, it was no surprise that is was robert.
"hey baby." he said in a low tone. you smiled moving your arms to rest on his shoulders.
"hello lewa." you replied a large grin on your face. he leaned in slowly, placing a soft kiss on your lips.
"you played so well tonight, it was an unlucky game." robert mumbled while gazing into your eyes, his hand moving from your waist to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. you nodded in agreement, pulling your boyfriend in for a kiss.

"if you go get showered now, we might have time for a movie." robert said making your eyes light up in delight. you pulled his arms from your waist and dashed towards the stairs.
"we are watching harry potter." you called out as you ran straight into the bathroom. robert chuckled as he set up the living room and microwaved some popcorn. this happened all the time in the lewandowski household.

__________________________________
hey !! i hope you are all safe

send in some requests oh my god, my plots are so dry.

thank you <3