19 trent alexander-arnold

this was a request soo yeah enjoy...

"a caramel frappé please," you said grabbing the money out your purse.

You had just landed in london from a long flight from canada. You were absolutely shattered but you still had another 2 hours wait for your taxi.

As you sat down in a very uncomfortable airport waiting area seat , you felt another body fall down a seat away from you. Being a nosey person you turned your head to take a quick look at who it was , the face. You recognised it but just couldn't put a finger on it.

Another body sat next to his , they were exchanging what they thought where quite whispers but they were indeed very loud. The thick scouse accent's filling your ears.

"I'll be back in just getting a quick snack," The boy that came later said getting up and walking away tripping up on the way.

The boy next to you bursts out laughing and beings talking to you.

"What an idiot ay," He laughs looking at you he then adds on "i'm trent by the way," he holds out a hand for you to shake.

You smile politely and take his hand , "i'm Y/N," you say pulling away your hand.

"What are you doing here at this time," Trent asks you cocking one of his eyebrows up.

"waiting for my stupid taxi," you say "and you?" you add.

"same , i'm waiting to get to my hotel it better hurry up me and jordan have a football game tomorrow," he replies.

"Oh Jordan as in the idiot that tripped up?" You ask confused.

Trent laughs "Yeah , we play for Liverpool fc." He said smiling.

"Ah that's how i recognise you." You said nodding.

Just then your phone lit up with a notification from uber "your uber is here!"

"finally," you whispered and stood up.

"That is my uber i've gotta go bye!" you said about you walk away but you heard a "wait can i get your number?" coming from trent.

"Yeah okay" You said taking his phone and typing in your number.

"Thanks" he said sending you that signature smile.

And with that you walked to your uber.

_________________________
Hey guys so spring break just started soo more updates anyway idk if i should do a part two so comment ahah okay bye