15 marcus rashford

After a very hard day at your football training , you finally made it home. Once you got inside you saw you boyfriend ,marcus, and you best friend ,jesse, playing fifa. They sat on the main sofa in the living room and were shouting at the screen. When you walked in and said your usual 'Hey Love' , Marcus immediately paused the game. He sprung up and made his way over to you , he pulled you into a tight hug and kissed you passionately.

"Alright Y/N," Jesse said turning round and smiling at you.

"Hey Jesse," you said hugging marcus for the last time and making your way upstairs.

You walked into you and marcus' room and got changed into a man united jersey and some black leggings. You heard jesse shouting 'OMG NO WAY HOW HAS HE DONE THAT' , that was followed with marcus laughing uncontrollably. You walked downstairs to see what was happening and why jesse was screaming at the top of his lungs.

When you got downstairs you seen Kylian mbappe ,marcus' player, lining up at the penalty spot ready to take a penalty.

"What happened," You said laughing and leaning on the sofa.

"Jesse's defenders made a bad tackle on Neymar," Marcus said still laughing so hard.

The whistle blew as the penalty as about to get hit , he hit it.

IT ZOOMED IN TOP RIGHT CORNER , IT WAS A GOALLLLLL.

"YESSSSS" Marcus screamed jumping up and pulling you into a bone crushing hug. You laughed as he looked like a little boy in a Ice-Cream shop.

It was now 2-1 to PSG and jesse was super mad. Over the next 20 minutes that were left of the game there was no action. The game ended 2-1 to Marcus and he was so happy.

"I'm guessing that was the first time you've beat jesse," You said laughing.

Marcus nodded with a big grin on his very excited face. You laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"I declare a rematch," Jesse said looking at marcus.

"Fine," Marcus said cockily.

25 mins later

"YES!" Jesse shouted.

jesse won that game 5-0 and marcus was not happy.

________________________
See what i mean , you guys are getting so many updates lmao. I hope you enjoy this one ahha