24 heung min son

You had arrived at Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid. Today was the day , the Champions League Final. your excitement couldn't be tamed , you were more excited than a little kid buying a toy.

As you walked to the entrance you seen the door for the VIP section , or as you had known it the WAG section , even though you and sonny were just friends.

"name?" the guard said looking at his clipboard with the VIP names on it.

"Y/N Y/L/N" you said looking at your feet , his eyes scanned through the list until he found your name.

"ahhh yes come in !" the man said , his change of tone surprised you for the intimidating looking man.

"thank you," you said sending him a polite smile as you usually would.

he let you in.

when you walked in the area was beautiful , it was designed perfect and had old football matches all around it.

"hey Y/N over here," a woman voice said making your head turn to the table with all the wonderful WAG's and a perfect view of the pitch. it was Kate.

"hey guys wow you all look stunning as usual wow," you said looking around the table at the girls.

"says you gorgeous," Sabrina , Christian's wife said looking you up and down.

"sit down sit down," Sophie , Jan's wife said.

As all the players were out training , the girls were having just there general girl talk you know about there husbands and boyfriends until Sabrina decided to ask you.

"so have you got yourself a man yet?" she asked making all eyes at the table turn on you , you smiled.

"no not yet , i've tried but just no one is showing interest back," you said laughing.

"why do you not date sonny huh?" Sofia , Erik Lamela's girlfriend said.

you laughed , "thats because we are just friends nothing would happen between us," you said smiling.

___time skip to start of game___

The whistle blew and all eyes were on the pitch , the atmosphere was amazing and it was all going great.

The ball was hit by mané and hit of sissoko , the ref had gave a pen.

"shit thats really not good," kate said putting her head on your shoulder.

"no not at all," you said groaning.

the ball was placed on the spot and hit the net my salah , all the girls were really disappointed.

________second half_________

you knew tottenham could bring it back they just had to believe all they had to do was believe.

the minutes passed and nothing was happening , shots shots and shots but non managing to make it in the goal.

that was until mané took a shot and it's whizzed past hugo and into the goal.

that was it over.

more than 5 minutes to go and that was Liverpool definitely through. you feel horrible for the team , especially sonny who had worked his socks off for this moment of potential glory.

all the girls sighed.

"it's okay girls let just give them their time we will make it," kate said smiling.

the final whistle went , and frankly we were aloud into the changing rooms after around the manager had a 30 minute rant at the team.

most of the girls were already in the changing room but you and Kate had stayed and finished your drinks. once you guys were done , you make your way down to the changing room. when arriving the room was silent you looked at Kate and frowned. you pushed open the door and let both Kate and yourself in.

you walked straight over to son and pulled him into a tight hug , he rested his chin on your shoulder and wrapped his arms tightly around your body. you brought your had you to the back on his neck and played with the bottom of his hair.

"you played great , it's just a same it never worked out," you said calmly.

"yeah just wish i played better," he said letting go of your body and sitting down on the bench , you plopped down next to him.

"don't say that you played amazing , all the girls were complimenting you tonight and it was great i felt so proud of you , the team , and how far you have all came," you said placing a hand on his cheek.

suddenly a set of lips were placed on your , you kissed back.

"man it's about time isn't it sonny," dele shouted over to him making everyone laugh. his face went red as he pulled away.

you pulled him into a hug.

"i love you," he said kissing your cheek.

"i love you too," you said smiling.

"so i'm guessing you guys are a think now," kate said walking over to you and nudging you.

you looked over at sonny,

"yeah i guess so," he said smiling.

_________________________
okay so as you can see imagines are coming in fast soo keep requesting and i'll have so much more for you guys , this was a request from _Sonny_likes_eggos_ so i hope you all enjoy xx