6 kylian mbappe

"Y/N," you heard a croaky voice say waking you from your relaxing sleep but you didn't reply.

"Y/NNNNN," you heard again this time you replied.

"mmm what is it?" you said turning over to face your boyfriend kylian.

"i really don't feel good," he said looking at you are frowning.

you sighed and sat up , you turned on the light and looked at kylian.

"since i love you so so so much i'll go get you some medicine and water," you said giving him a sweet smile , he smiled back as you got up to get him some medicine.

When you got downstairs you grabbed the medicine and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. You made your way back up to Kylian who was laying on the bed pretending to be dead , his toungue rolled out and his arms spread out on the bed. You couldn't help but laugh at your extremely goofy boyfriend.

"Here is your medicine babe," you said tapping his arm making him open his eyes and sitting up.

"I feel so dead ugh," Kylian said putting his medicine in one hand and his water in the other , he took his medicine and coughed afterwards.

"My little baby is sick," you said frowning and taking a seat next to Kylian.

*LATER ON IN THE DAY*

You are Kylian were laying down on the bed watching Y/F/M , You saw kylian start to get tired so you put and arm round him. He lay his head comfortably on your chest and listened to your heartbeat , before you knew it he was fast asleep and snoring really lightly.

You smiled at your cute boyfriend and kissed his head , not long after you fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________

im sorry this is short and bad aha but i hope that you enjoyed this and remember to leave some requests k bye :)