1 mario götze

it was another boring day at the café , the same people coming in and ordering the same thing that they order everyday. surprisingly the café had been quite quiet from the last hour or so which was very unusual because it is usually packed. it was getting closer and closer till your shift was over , you smiled and sat on the counter waiting and waiting. just then the door chime when off you turned round and saw a man around your age.

"hello what can i get you," you said smiling at him.

"em can i get two lattes," he said his strong german accent coming in the words he spoke. you politely smiled and nodded.

you made his coffees and gave them to him "that will be four euros," you said.

he passed you the money along with a piece of paper , he smiled at you and walked off with his two coffees.

you opened the paper to find a name and a number , you smiled as you closed up the shop and walked home. as soon as you got home you texted the number from "mario". you hopped in the shower and sung your heart out till you heard your phone ding. you hopped out the shower and walked to your phone. 

mario💛 - hey this is the girl from the coffee shop right?

you - yes and the name is Y/N :)

mario💛 - Y/N is such a lovely name for a lovely girl

you blushed and smiled knowing you would keep talking to mario and hopefully go on a few dates.