4 neymar jr

You had been dating Neymar for almost a year but you had never met his son Davi. You were scared he wouldn't like you and would want his mama but today was the day you would finally meet Davi.

You woke up with the sun blinding in your eyes and the smell of food cooking downstairs. You sat up realising this was the day Davi was coming over. You walked downstairs to see Ney making some food.

"good morning beautiful," he said placing a sweet kiss on your cheeks.

"morning," you said back also kissing his cheek.

"food will be 10 minutes so you could go in the shower because Davi will be here in 30 minuets," he said smiling.

you smiled and nodded walking to your bathroom. You got your shower and got dressed into black skinny jeans and a Brazil National Team shirt. You walked downstairs and grabbed your food , you sat next to Ney and you both ate. About 10 minutes later the doorbell rang and you and Ney knew it was Davi , Neymar gave you a reassuring look and smiled as he walked to the door. He opened it and there stood Bruna and little Davi. Bruna left as soon as possisble and left Davi with Ney , Davi greeted his dad with a sweet hug and a hello papi.

"hey Y/N come meet davi , hey davi remember the really pretty girl i showed you and i told you she was my girlfriend well this is her," Neymar said in his sweet voice. You walked over to see a short boy that looked a bit like Neymar. Young Davi smiled but them hid behind Neymar.

"i'm guessing he is quite shy," you said looking at Davi hiding behind his papi then moving your eyes to look up at neymar.

"c'mon Davi son introduce yourself," Neymar said stepping away from him and looking at him.

"hello i'm davi and my favourite colour is blue," he said finding his confidence more and more as he spoke.

"hello i'm Y/N and my favourite colour is Y/F/C" you said putting your hand in front of Davi to shake but instead he hugged you.

"okay davi what do you want to do today," Neymar said sitting down on the couch with you and Davi sitting down next to him.

"Why don't we go swimming," Davi said with a massive grin on his cute little face.

"okay let's do its baby are you okay with that?" Ney said looking at you , you nodded as Davi started getting really excited.

You guys all put your swimming suits on and walked outside to your pool and jacuzzi , Davi jumped in with a big splash getting water everywhere. You and Neymar went in the pool 5 minutes later. You all had a water fight and had a fun time in the pool.

//time skip brought to you by neymar's cute ass smile ;)//

After a long time in the pool Davi was super tired and worn out of energy. You guys all settled down to watch a movie while you and Davi cuddled up , it wasn't long until davi fell asleep cuddled up with you. Neymar also cuddled up next to you and fell asleep , you looked at neymar and thought about how lucky you were them you fell of to a deep slumber.

________________________
this also sucked wtf ahah