23 tom davies

Tonight was one of the most important nights that Everton were going to face. Your boyfriend , Tom Davies , was an important midfielder that would have a tough match tonight. The match was against Liverpool which was going to be a hard game.

You had just came home from the gym , very nervous for the game , you made you way up to you and tom's bedroom to find him laying across your bed with his Everton tracksuit on.

"hey darling how was work?" he asked sitting up.

"it was okay , are you excited for the game this morning?" you asked taking a seat next to him.

"yeah it's guess , it's gonna be a great game tough though." he said smiling.

"okay let me go get a shower and get ready then we can start getting ready to go okay?" you said , tom nodded in response.

~after shower and getting ready~

"c'mon babe we need to go," tom said you grabbed your stuff and jogged downstairs happily , you kissed tom's cheek as he opened the door for you to exit.

the car journey was silent apart from the soft pop music playing from the radio. just from the silence you could tell the nerves were taking over tom's body. you placed a hand on his thigh making him sigh in relief,

"it's all gonna be okay T i promise," you said smiling.

when you guys arrived tom made his way to the changing room and you made your way to the WAG entrance. the guard recognised you immediately and let you through.

"enjoy the game miss Y/L/N," he said giving you a friendly smile.

you thanked him and made your way over to the girls.

~time skip to the game lolol~

4-0 down in the first half , you were heartbroken at the state of the team , tom hadn't even started he came on because someone had got injured but you could still tell he was nervous. as the players came back into the pitch you could only imagine it to get worse.

5-0

6-0

7-0

it was disappointing that the team had just given up at this point , with just stoppage time to go it was a corner for Everton. everyone was in the box including the goalie.

the ball was whipped in with a good amount of pace for Richarlison to get his head on it , it's slid down the net.

7-1

a slight cheer came from the crowd but no where near to liverpool's support and that was when the full time whistle went.

you waited patiently at the car for tom to come out , after around 15 minutes a very upset looking tom appeared and made him way to the car.

he walked straight over to you and you embraced him is a big bear like him telling him everything was okay and it would get better , he gave you a kiss to your temple as you both then got in the car.

"today was shit i mean not only did i not start but i played-" he began to ramble. you hated when he rambled because he started talking all this untrue stuff but you cut him off.

"don't , you done amazing today tom and i'm not up to here you talk like that," you said frowning.

he sighed.

the rest of the ride home was silent.

when you got home you took toms hand.

"how about i run you a bath yeah?" you said moving your hand up to cup his face , he nodded.

you walked upstairs and ran his bath , it didn't take long before it was done and he was relaxing in it.

you made some dinner , rice and chicken , and waited for tom to come downstairs. eventually , when he did he picked up his dinner , said thanks and sat down eating in a flash. you ate you trying to think of something to say.

when you were don't you shifted to your were closer to tom.

"i want you to know you were my winner tonight baby," you whispered in his head laying your head on his chest.

he cracked a smiled ,
"i love you so much," tom said putting an arm round you.

"i love you too , i'm so proud of you you should be to okay i love you i love you i love you" you said kissing his cheek.

he smiled , you both got in a comfortable position and hugged until you both fell asleep.

_________________________
i'm so sorry this sucks so bad but i hope you enjoy , more requests are coming your way also happy to take any requests. this was a request from DaviesftGrealish i hope you enjoy.