28 kepa arrizabalaga

being stuck in quarantine was a bore, there was nothing to do nor was there any good tv shows on right now, but when you are living with someone it is always a little bit better. you and kepa had been living together for 6 almost 7 months although you had been dating for a year and a bit. while you and kepa were sat doing nothing on the couch, you on your phone scrolling through instagram and kepa watching some strange documentary you had never heard of. a post had came up on your explore page, it was about making meringues with sprinkles through them. you got up from the couch to go have a look if you had all the ingredients you would need to bake them. you definitely had eggs and you also had sugar, there were some rainbow sprinkles in the back of the baking cupboard as was the cream of tartar. you also had a whisk, a bowl, a baking tray and wax paper. you frantically looking around the kitchen made you catch kepa's eyes. he paused his documentary and got up walking over to you getting some eggs from the fridge.
"baby what are you doing," kepa asked you picking up an egg from the counter swiftly throwing it up and catching it.
"i was thinking we could make some meringues with sprinkles in them cause to be honest darling it's pretty boring doing nothing." you said cause kepa to smile.
"your so cute and i said let's get baking," kepa said pecking your lips.

you both washed your hands making sure it was 100% safe to start baking. you cracked two eggs into a clean bowl making sure to separate the yolks and throw them away leaving only egg whites. as you began to whisk the egg whites until a frothy mixture you had kepa measure around three heaped tablespoons of sugar into a smaller bowl. kepa stood behind you as you were whisking the eggs, his arms were wrapped around your waist as he was planting soft kissed to your cheek. once the eggs were done you added 1/4 of a tablespoon of cream of tartar and whisked that in too. once it was all frothy, kepa added in all the sugar he had added to the smaller bowl earlier. you handed him the whisk to let him have a go. after a while of kepa mixing it you were certain it was ready so you added in loads of sprinkles. you grabbed your phone once again to check what to do next and it told you to check if it's ready hold it above someone's head and if it doesn't fall out then it is. you chuckled to yourself.
"what?" kepa said walking over, you showed him the part where it said that.
"i think i should do it to you," you said picking up the bowl absolutely certain it was ready to be put in the oven.
"okay go for it darling," kepa said crouching down a little for you to be able to reach his head. you flipped the bowl upside down holding it in both of your hands.
"yeah it seems-" SPLAT. the mixture had dropped out the bowl covering you boyfriend head with the sprinkle filled mixture.

you gasped in shock before letting out a uncontrollable laugh. kepa's mouth was wide open in shock, he brought his hand up to his head wiping off a big dollop of mixture. you on the other hand were on the floor literally rolling in laughter. kepa brought his hand down to your face wiping the mixture he had on his hand right over your face. you stopped laughing and gasped.
"kepa!" you said shocked that's when he brought even more off his head and wiped it in your hair. you were both laughed and both wiping the white mixture all over one another. kepa picked you up and dropped himself on the floor with you on top of him. you leaned in and kissed him sweetly, he kissed back and your lips moved in melody. you pulled away and wiped a bit of mixture off his lips with your thumb and licking it. "well that was a disaster," you said smiling at the pudding cover kepa.
"you don't say." he said. you lifted yourself self from on too of him and gave him a helping hand too. he pulled you smaller frame into his larger frame engulfing you into his warm body.
"okay well i'll leave you to clean up," kepa said cheekily as he turned round and sprinted from the kitchen. is he serious?
"oh no you don't pretty boy," you shouted running after your boyfriend leaving the kitchen in the mess. it was definitely going to be a debate who was cleaning that up.

_______________________________________
heyyy! so quarantine has done something to me writing wise. i've update my daniel james story and this story plus i've also started a new book.
you should totally check it out, it is multi fandom imagines so basically you can request anyone you should definitely give it a read and maybe request some of your favourite non-footballers. it would mean a lot.
i hope you enjoy this lol;)