8 marco reus

Today was marco and yours 9 month anniversary , it was very scary to think that you and marco had been dating for 9 months. Today marco had a big game today against there enemies Bayern Munich. You were going to support marco and his team.

You woke up with your head on marco's chest and your hands intertwined. You knew marco was awake because of his quiet humming of a familiar tune. You moved your head to look up at him , he smiled and kissed your head.

"good morning baby," he said looking at you straight in the eyes and smiling.

"morning," you replied pressing a kiss to his bare chest. marco smiled at you and wrapped his arm round your waist.

"baby i need to get up," you said untangling yourself from marco and stood up.

"what why?" marco said in his whining voice.

"i need to get your food ready babe," you said walking out the room and downstairs to the kitchen. Once you got there you made some food for you and marco.

Suddenly you felt long , muscular arms wrap round your waist , you turned round to see a messy haired marco standing with a cheeky smirk on his face. he moved his arms lower and his hands found your butt , he squeezed you butt making you gasp. He placed a soft kiss to your lips , you didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"i love you," he said smiling. you smiled and handed him is food.

"i love you too," you said as he walked away with his food.

-time skip to the game-

You were at the game which marco was playing in , the game had just started and it was very tense. The atmosphere was great with the fans singing loud and clear.

It was now the 85th minute and it was 0-0 until the ball got passed to marco and he shot it at the goal , it curved into the top right corner.

GOALLLLLLLL

The final whistle went and the players celebrated.

Once all the players went off the pitch and to the changing room you walked to the changing room to see marco. When you saw him you walked over to him and passionately kissed him.

"well done love i'm proud of you," You said wrapping your arms round his neck. Marco smiled and kissed your cheek.

________________________

this sucks hope you enjoy lmao