30 marcus rashford

i sat cosily next to my boyfriend marcus. constantly being inside with nothing to do has taken a toll on both of you. you had went on a walk earlier today for 10 minutes and then came back. it had been so boring these past few days, marcus of course had been texting all of football mates catching up with them and even calling jesse every night. you could tell marcus missed him the most. marcus switched on the tv causing you to look up from your phone and over to him.
"what are we watching darling?" you asked him putting your phone down next to you.
"maybe some netflix? black mirror?" marcus said. you nodded and slid over to marcus a bit closer placing your head on his chest. his arm slid round your shoulders feeling your warmth coming off your small frame.
"remember i have to call jesse in half an hour," marcus said his hand making its way through your hair. you nodded in response not really listening because you were tired. marcus put on black mirror and sat back.

after around 20 minutes, you were already asleep. marcus couldn't help but admire your sleeping face. so peaceful and beautiful. his hand made his way to your face delicately stroking his thumb across your lips before placing a small, warming kiss to them. his arm tightened around you a little more, when you were this vulnerable he felt the need to protect you and keep you safe. time had obviously flown by as marcus heard his phone going off in the kitchen, the familiar ringtone playing softly throughout the living room where he currently sat with his girl. he knew this was going to happen, he would miss his call because his girlfriend had fell asleep but of course he wasn't complaining. he wanted to answer his phone really bad but he didn't want to awake his sleeping beauty.

uncomfortably, marcus tried to sneakily tried  to slide from underneath you but everytime he did you would make a noise or move. the ringing stoped. he gave up. there was time tomorrow to call his best friend but now he would take the time to cuddle up with his favourite girl.

_______________________________________
heyy, this is a short one i know i'm sorry but i'm just trying to get into writing again.

if you have any requests make sure to comment or private message me thank you

i hope quarantine is going well, stay safe.