11

San's mind had a hard time staying focused on the movies after they were about halfway into the second one. He was too easily distracted by how intrigued Wooyoung was by everything that happened on the screen.

It was like a child on Christmas. Each new thing had Wooyoung gasping or squirming in place as he tried to process what was going on with the movie.

There were a few times that San could see he wanted to ask a question, but then he would press his lips together and swallow, like he was trying to hide the question deep within him.

He once again found himself wondering how sheltered Wooyoung was as a child. And this led to other thoughts that had him feeling a little nervous about his intentions. He didn't want to push anything on Wooyoung, but these past few days... San felt a rush of heat run through him at the idea.

At one point, Wooyoung sat up and tilted his head to the side when the main couple of the movie started to kiss. They were at the guy's apartment, so after a few minutes, things started to heat up a little. It was set sorted for tv, but it was obvious what they were doing.

Wooyoung's forehead scrunched up the tiniest bit and he opened his mouth a little.

"Youngie?" San leaned forward and bit his lip. "What's the matter?"

The other boy hesitated for a moment then looked at San. "Is that what we are supposed to do?"

It was such an odd way to word the question, San found himself stumbling over an answer for a moment. "I— Well, I mean— Only if—" He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at the floor. "I'd like to eventually, yeah. You've never... You're..." San huffed and closed his eyes. "You're still a virgin, aren't you?" He peeked up at Wooyoung and saw what looked to be confusion flash across his eyes. "It's ok if you are!" San straightened up and started waving his hands back and forth. "I just know it's going to be different fo you if it's your first time."

"Oh! Oh, yes, it would be my first time." Wooyoung answered quickly. He turned back to the tv and tilted his head once more. The couple was covered by the blankets not he bed and had their legs twisted together at the end of the bed.

Yeosang's words about a summer fling started to ring in his ears and San found himself shifting in place a little at the thought of hearing Wooyoung's pretty voice crying out in pleasure.

San bit his lip and counted to three before deciding to take the plunge. "Would you like to? Do that, I mean?"

Wooyoung looked at him for a long moment, then gave the slightest of nods.

San immediately stood up and grabbed his hand before rushing off to the bedroom. He made sure to lock the door behind them just in case, but he had faith that they had plenty of time. Yeosang had dropped several hints that he would keep everyone away from the house until dinner time.

As soon as the door was closed and San had closed the curtains, he turned around to see Wooyoung looking around the room and shifting nervously in place. He stepped forward and took to boy's hands, giving them a gentle squeeze. "If it gets to be too much, just tell me to stop, ok?"

Once more, Wooyoung just nodded, but then his eyes drifted down to San's lips. That was all he needed to close the gap between them and press their lips together. He tried to keep the kiss slow and sensual, but once Wooyoung let out a little moan, San couldn't hold back anymore.

He laced his fingers through the back of Wooyoung's purple locks and held his mouth in place so that he could take control of the kiss. His tongue darted out and ran across Wooyoung's lips, making him gasp a little, which San took full advantage of and let his tongue slip in side.