Chapter 25: Who Knew A Hospital Visit Could Be Chaotic?

Chapter 25: Who Knew A Hospital Visit Could be Chaotic?

.

.

*Melanie's POV*

"Catrina woke up, just now."

"By Ms. Martinez waking up, what do you specifically mean by that, moved her hand? Opened her eyes? Looked at you?--"

"All of the above! Come now!" He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me back again, to Catrina's room.

When we reach to the last room in the hallway, he slams the already opened door, scaring the living crap out of the people in the room. Someone ends up spitting water, and I get behind him so I don't get my clothes ruined...

The nurses look stunned, and I hear someone coughing behind them. Looking around for her, I spot her right away, sitting down with fewer tubes and cables around her. She's holding a cup of water with both hands as they check on her.

I froze in place without moving, and she just smiles. "Hey... M-Melo..."

I rush towards her and jump into her arms. She groans, and I feel sorry for her, but right now I want to hold her and tell her how much I missed her. I could feel some tears threatening to fall, and she puts her arms around me. "Melanie..."

"Catrina..?"

"You are killing me."

"Sorry." I get up and wipe my eyes. She glances behind me, and sees Harry standing there, listening to our conversation, and he grins widely. "About time for you to wake up."

"Nice seeing you again, Curly."

####################################

*Catrina's POV*

"Okay seriously, I'm starving."

"You just ate 2 chicken burgers, drank 2 cans of soda and devoured 3 CUPS OF ICE CREAM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD."

"... But... But..."

"NO BUTS."

"FINE." Ugh, I hate it when Melanie gets like this. I notice Harry holding his laugh. I send him a death glare and he just sticks his tongue at me. That idiot.

"I wanna go outside...."

"No." Melo responds.

"BUT I WANT TO GOOOOO OUTSIDEEEEE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"No Catrina! The boys and Roseline are on their way here--"

"Curly, bring me the crutches." I didn't ask for the nurses to leave me a pair of those for nothing. I need to get out of here and some point.

"Persistent little bitch. Don't you get--"

I interrupt her once again, "Look Melo, I really miss going outside. I want to breathe some actual air instead of artificial oxygen from the hospital. May I please go? I'll go with Harry, I don't mind."

She looks at me surprised, and then at Curly, who has kind of the same expression. Did I say something wrong?

"Would you go with me?"

"Sure, no problem."

.

.

.

"AIR! ACTUAL AIR AND NOT... Uhh..."

"Fake? Artificial?"

"YEAH, THAT! YAAAAAY!" I try hopping, but these stupid crutches prevent me from doing so. On top on that, the right side of my torso hurts, and I wince.

"What's wrong?" Harry gets closer to me.

"I don't know, it hurts here..."

"That's because your cut is still healing, you're moving too much..."

"Damn it. Why did I have to get injured." I sigh.

"Because you're a very stubborn child."

I squint at him. "Did you just called me a stubborn and a child? Oh hell to the no."

Harry smirks, "Well, you are underage and you are very stubborn."

"What?! I am not!"

"Are so."

"Ugh, whatever man. I don't want to argue with you already."

"Alright, then no more trips to go outside."

"NOOO HARRY COME BACK!" I try to grab him by the shoulder but fail miserably, and thanks to that, I trip on the crutches and land face first on the ground. Great. We're back to this.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Harry laughs hysterically.

"I don't like you." I say as I rub my nose and forehead.

"Sorry, Sorry... I had to, it was too funny..." He helps me get up, which bow that I'm thinking about it, it's making me suspicious.

"Mm... This isn't like you."

"What do you mean? I have manners. I'm a very well educated man, and a noble one by heart..." He smiles sheeplessly.

"Right. Enough of the cheekiness, Styles. Let's just go back to the room, I'm starving again." I smirk at him. He just sighs and shakes his head. "Of course."

Half way of the trip was pretty quiet, so I decide to bring up something to talk about so the situation isn't as awkward as it is right now.

"So, how are the gigs going?"

"We have a couple here in the States and then we are heading to Europe, a little mini tour there. Then December, we have Madison Square Garden--"

"What? Wait what?! You're performing on the world's biggest arena yet?!"

"Yeah buddie." He imitates Niall.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S SO AWESOME! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOYS! Imma go see you then!" I say excitedly. I really am proud of them, they've gone so far up these few months. Sure they're one of my biggest pains in my butt, but I know they've worked really hard for it.

"I'll completely look foward for that then..." He smiles and helps me on getting into the elevator. As the door closes, I look at Harry, "Just one tip for next time, don't try imitating Niall's 'yeah buddie'. Don't get me wrong, you do a great imitation of him, but this time it just... I didn't feel it."

"Whatever, you're just jealous of my talent." He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, you're just jealous of my talent, blah blah blaaah..." I imitate him this time, joking around.

"I don't like you." He squints at me.

We take a left turn to the end of the hallway, Harry checks on me everyone once in a while since I'm on crutches. I could see my hospital room from where I am, and the door is closed, but why do I suddenly hear Melo screaming? Is she with someone else?

I glimpse at Styles and he looks as confused as I am. I dare myself to slowly open the door, and the loud conversations stop abruptly. 5 pair of eyes staring at me.

Oh shit.

"CATIEEEEEE!"

"CATIEEEEE!!!"

"AH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Edited}

Is it me or this chapter was quite short o.o

I think this was supposed to more of a filter... Yeah...

Well anyway, at least its edited, I hope you like it :)

~Bianca xx