Chapter 3: I Have To Take Care Of Them?!

Dedicating this chapter to @animalrescuer, because she is awesome :) thanks for commenting x
_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: I Have To Take Care Of Them?!

"YOU!!!"

"YOU!"

"No way..."

"You are the one!?"

"Whaaaaaa?!"

"Whoa."

Paul looks at us extremely confused, "You've met?"

"Kinda." I glare at the idiots in front of me.

"So she is the so heard 'bodyguard' you told us about? she looks way younger than us..." Curly says astonished, I'm starting not to like this guy.

"Hey, watch your mouth Curly, I'm 16 for your information." I reply proud, getting an eye-roll in return. I look at Paul, trying to figure out what is going on here, and why are they here. "Um... Paul, sorry if I sound any rude, but where are the boys? And what are they doing here?"

Paul stares at me blankly and then starts laughing. I tilt my head like a lost puppy trying to figure out what's so amusing. "Catrina, meet the boys." He points to the people I dreaded for him to point at. I could feel my heart drop. The pain in my head returns, and I groan from it.

This can't be happening.

I have to take care of them?!

I calm myself down by taking deep breaths, and then I glimpse at them one more time before getting my phone out. They look nothing like in the picture Roseline showed me. "How can you be these kids?!" I point at the picture - that I researched on my phone - when they were on the X-Factor. "You guys were... You were... You guys were like fetuses at that time!!" I exclaim, confused by all this.

And I think that was the worst thing I've said in my whole life. I literally want to facepalm myself at this moment.

A chorus of laughter breaks the silence. The five guys, even Paul, began laughing hysterically.

"I guess puberty hit us hard then." Liam giggles.

"You guess?!"

They keep laughing, and I feel my blood boiling inside.

"Alright boys, how about if you could present yourselves to Ms. Martinez, please?"

"A'right!" Louis says, "Hello Babe! I'm Louis "The Tommo" Tomlinson, I tend to be the hot one in the band."

He gets slapped in the head by the other guy with brown hair. I forgot what was his name... "I'm Liam, Liam Payne. Nice to meet you, love." Ah, Liam. Now I remember.

"My name is Zayn, how's it going?" The black-haired guy says.

Blondie goes up next, "Helloooo! I'm Niall Horan, nice to meet ya!" He grabs my hand with his oversized one and shakes it vigorously.

"Call me Catrina. It would've been amazingly nice to meet you guys if only you wouldn't have busted the door like that."

"Sorry about that." Louis rubs the back of his head.

And then it was Curly presenting himself. "Hey, I'm Harry Styles. But I guess you already know us..."

"Um, actually, I don't."

They stop talking and all eyes are on me once again. Did I say something wrong?

"You don't know who we are? Aren't you a fan?" Zayn says a little surprised.