AUTHOR'S NOTE!~ Not a Chappie BUT PLEASE READ! NEWS NEWS NEWS!

HOLLA FO' A DOLLA MY BEAUTIFUL PEEPS!

I'm writing Chapter 30 and I was gonna write this author's note there, but I wouldn't be able to post it right away because I'm half way of writing through the chapter (T^T) I started school today [Fuck my life.] so we're going back to the bit slow updates :)

Now, Here are the news for today....

OH MY JESUS HAVE YOU POTATOES SEEN THE KISS YOU VIDEO?! I SWEAR I'M STILL HAVING AN SPASM AFTER WATCHING IT 28 TIMES IN A ROW I'M GONNA DIE THEY ARE SO ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNMASDFGHJKL...ASDFGHJKL...

ANYWAY, THE ZARRY MOMENTS, THE NOUIS MOMENTS, THE LILO MOMENTS (did you noticed they had matching bathing suits? xD), HARRY HOLDING HIS 4 NIPS, THEIR FACE EXPRESSIONS, THEM AS PRISONERS, IN HAWAIIAN SHIRTS, IN WINTER SKII CLOTHING THAT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE SEXY RUSSIAN MODELS ABOUT TO RAPE YOU ANYTIME S--

Did I just went overboard? O.o

My bad...

ANYWAY!

AND LAST BUT MOTHERFUCKING NOT LEAST... MY FAVORITE SOLO. THE ONE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...

NIALL JAMES HORAN'S SOLO AND HIS CHINNY CHIN CHINS.

His eyes on the video are so UFFF.... I died.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, LIKE NIALL'S CHINNY CHIN CHINS... wut...

I MIGHT CHANGE THE COVER FOR AGENT 002! I'm thinking of putting this picture that I uploaded on the side as the cover for Agent 002, because they look like spies, but goofing off as well xD what do you think? This picture on the side or the other one? (Check chapter 24 for the other one)

TELL ME PLEASE! MAJORITY WILL RULE (we're in a democracy here [thank you AP Government -.-]) SO GO GO GO GO!

I will update chapter 30 on wednesday IF I CAN. If not, wait until Friday. :3

And please comment what picture you will like for the next sequel, if not I'm not posting chapter 30 on wednesday AND friday -.- and I won't care if you come whining to me for not posting. I will give you Sass. (where do you think I get Catrina's character from?)

SAYONARAAAA!!!

~Bianca xx

(2014 update: I am so embarrassed of my past self omfg stop no)

(2016: you tell me... 😱 I'm still debating whether to erase this or not.)