Chapter 35: I Guess This Is Goodbye. [Finale]

I woke up with the soothing sound of lovely singing birds chanting their melodies outside as the bright sun would rise and shine the beautiful morning.

Or at least that's what I wanted to wake up with.

In reality, I woke up with loud, annoying bangings at my bedroom door, and different voices calling out my name.

So much for my beauty sleep.

"Who... is it..." I answer it half asleep.

"Damn it, Catrina. Do you know what time is it?!" Someone shouts behind the door. It sounds like Louis...?

"Tomlinson...? Is that you?" I ask as I sit up on my bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, it's me! Open this stupid door right at this moment!"

I grimace blankly at the door for a few seconds until Louis bangs it again impatiently, causing me to get up from the bed and put on some sweatpants. "I'm going! Wait!" I walk towards the door, yawning, and unlock it. However, Louis gets ahead of me and opens the door faster than I could even blink, making me jolt of surprise.

"What the fuck have you been doing?!" He asks worried.

"Sleep. What else." I state, sounding so monotone.

"Where is your phone."

"Desk, why?"

"We have been calling you so many times. Do you know what time is it?!" He gets in my room involuntarily and goes on my bag of clothes which I stayed basically all night preparing.

"You better keep that organized." I say as I stretch my back. He ignores me and keeps looking for clothes. I go over to my phone and check the time and notifications.

24 missed calls.

8 text messages.

Why would I get so many calls?

I look at the time, 11:37 AM.

"I thought I woke up late, it's still morning." I glance at Tomlinson, who is putting a set of clothes on my bed. He shoots me a death glare.

"Not late? Not late?! Have you forgotten that we have a plane to catch in less than two hours?! We're supposed to be at the airport checking in an hour ago."

"Oh crap." I facepalm myself. I completely forgot.

"Just hurry up and dress up. We're leaving in less than twenty minutes. Chop chop!" I get the clothes and head to the bathroom. As I lock the door, I check on the apparel. Not bad, Louis.

I put on my purple jeans and the light-blue bottom-up shirt with my white converse. I make a messy fishtail out of my hair so at least it keeps the hair out of my view and wash my face with warm water so it wakes me up more. I check on myself one last time in the mirror and smile. I look pretty cool.

"Catrina, are you done?"

"Yeah." I say as I exit the bathroom. I put on my blue hoodie and get my phone. I toss my pajamas, brush, and other accesories in the bag quick and close it. As Louis takes my bag away to the car, I look one more time around the room in case I'm leaving something. I take a quick look to the boys' room and in the living room. Everything seems good and clear. I go to the kitchen an grab a bottle of Coke and the can of Danish cookies that were on the fridge. While opening the can, I hear someone clearing his throat. I turn around, and see Tommo with arms crossed, glaring at me.

"What? I just woke up."

"Take it to the van, I'll buy you something on the way to the airport, We must go now." He says.