Chapter 21: Don't Leave Us Yet

Dedicating this to @1DOfficialLibrary, they are very nice and cool people :)

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21: Don't Leave Us Yet

*Melanie's POV*

"Alright lads, let's go home now..." Liam says.

"Home? You mean the hotel, right?" Niall asks, causing Liam to roll his eyes.

"You know what I mean, you dimwit."

"I'm so hungry..." I say out of the blue.

"Tell me about it! My stomach has been growling ever since we've got here! I'm famished! Who's gonna make dinner tonight?" Niall asks around, and stops his gaze at Harry.

"Oh no, forget about it Niall, I'm too tired to make dinner."

"Fine then, Catie cooks better." He turns around and goes to Catrina to ask her. "Hey Cates, you're making dinn-- Catie?!"

"Niall, why do you have to--" When I turn around, I notice Catrina on the floor, and Niall rushes towards her. "Niall! What happened to Catrina?!"

"I-I don't know! She suddenly... She just collapsed out of nowhere!"

"Something's not right, she looks very pale." Louis gathers with us.

"I heard her say something about a dislocated shoulder, maybe she fainted because she couldn't take the pain anymore, it happened to a friend of mine..." Harry suggests, and maybe he's right, she did complain when I touched her shoulder.

"Oh my god." We hear Zayn say.

"What happened, Zayn?" Louis asks.

"W-What is that i-in her hand...?"

In her hand? I grab her right hand to check, but there's nothing. Louis checks the other one and immediately let's go of it. "What the fu--!"

"Wha--" I glance at her left hand, which is all covered in blood. The second I see it, I start screaming.

"What is going on?!" Liam says. Louis points at her hand and Liam starts to freak out as well, Niall looks it and ends up fainting instantly. Great, now we have 2 unconscious people to deal with.

"Check where the blood is coming from!" Harry orders. I check her legs, but there is nothing, just few scratches, Then I check her arms and same thing.

"I... Think I found it." He points at the right side of her torso, and it's all covered with blood, and a huge scar. It's clear that she lost a lot of blood. "We need to call an ambulance, right now." He tells Harry. Then he looks into her pockets and gets her iPhone. I'm speechless, unable to respond at all. When did this happen? She was standing perfectly fine just a while ago.

"Hello, Roseline? This is Zayn Malik. I notice you were here just a few minutes ago, but we have a serious emergency. Catrina is severely injured and apparently she is losing a lot of blood. She fell unconscious... No, nobody appeared by surprise, she just fainted and then we saw blood... We are calling the ambulance... Yes." Zayn keep talking on the phone with this Roseline woman, probably Catrina's guardian.

Catrina has been stabbed, and she didn't tell us about it. She pretended nothing happened.

Why would she do that?