Chapter 9: Confessions Of A Teenage Agent.

Dedicating this to @GraspingReality4U because back when I started this fic (2012) I was obsessed with her 1D zombie apocalypse stories. I don't know if she ever updated her stories again, but she was (and still is, duh) awesome :)

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 9: Confessions Of A Teenage Agent.

"Hello?"

"HEEEEEEEEY ROSE! WHAT UP GIRL?! HOW IS WORK?"

"Pretty good actually, so much work, how is going with the boys?"

"It's actually going pretty good! Thank you for asking!"

"That's awesome."

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, what's the catch." She stops whatever paperwork she's doing and looks directly into the camera. I know she was acting just now, because she never sounds that happy when she has to do work at the agency. Last time I saw her extremely happy was when she 'won' a vacation trip to Vegas... But her happiness only lasted a few minutes due to the fact that it was one of those pranks that worked so well, yet it ended so bad... So imagine how that went later on...

"Roseline, I gotta talk to you..." I say slowly and gentle.

"What is it about?"

"It's about the boys..."

"About the boys? Whoa, wait. You didn't get pregnant or anything like that, right?"

"WHAT THE FU-- NO! HOW COULD YOU ALREADY GET INTO THAT CONCLUSION?! I'M SINGLE SINCE BIRTH AND HAPPILY VIRGIN THANK-YOU-VERY-MUCH."

"Oh thank God. I was really worried for a sec." She says.

"And I was truly disgusted for a sec..." I try to hold in my gagging reflexes. "Anyway, Roseline, I think one of them jumped into a conclusion of who I really am...."

No response.

"Roseline?"

"Which one of them all?"

"Zayn... Not only that, but Niall and Harry now aren't talking to me because I didn't talk to them about the incident few days ago..." I explain. Just thinking about it makes me depressed.

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"What do you mean what do I want to do? I'm asking you, my mentor, to help me figure out my complicated fucked-up life and you're telling me 'what do you want to do'? Really?!" I reply desperately.

"Alright, so you want to tell them?"

"It's not that I want to tell them, at least not yet. I mean, I still can't trust them, I met them only a couple of days ago. I know I should wait, but what is going to happen if one of them comes up knows and tells the whole world that their guard turns out to be an agent from the secret intelligence?"

"Look Catrina, It's your choice whether you trust them or not, You have to think of the consequences this could bring. They could react in different ways, They might be upset that you didn't tell them, or they might be surprised that the most unexpected of their guards is a spy..." She says. She reminds me of Mom when she used to give lectures like that to me.

"Then... Should I tell?..."

"If you trust them well enough, and they manage to keep your identity classified, then it is up to you, my young grasshopper..."