Chapter 2: A Bump To Destiny

Dedicating this Chapter to @LiveLoveLivi who was my first commenter AND fan :) thank you for reading, I appreciate it a lot!

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: I Have To Take Care Of Them?!

I don't know how I ended up here, but here I am in an amusement park. It's weird, because it's quite... Deserted. The rides are working normally, but no one is riding them. I look up to the sky, checking if it's going to rain, but nada. No rain. No snow. Nothing.

"This is weird..." I look around if there is any signal of Roseline, or maybe... Paul.

Nothing.

Well, since I am here... Alone... By myself... I might as well enjoy myself in the rollercoasters. I haven't gone to one since the last time I went with my parents. My sister was still very little and she stayed with my dad. Not because my dad could take care of her better than my mom, don't get me wrong. It's just that my dad has always being a chicken and rollercoasters was clearly not his forte.

Anywho, this ride seconds that one I've gone with my mom that time.

I randomly find some change in my pockets, enough to buy something to eat. What I'm wearing is just... Strange. Not because I don't like it. I think it's due to the fact I don't remember changing to it. I'm wearing an orange tank top that has its flow at the bottom of it, with some jean shorts. For shoes I have white converse on, and my hair is tied back in a pony tail. Classy and simple. The thing is, I was jean capris and a blue tee just a while ago... Strange.

I ended up buying some cotton candy, the typical treat when you're in a park. I decide to walk around the park while eating. All of the sudden. I faintingly hear the sound of people. Not just any people, boys.

Looks like I'm not alone after all...

Holy shit, what if I get raped?!

I'm too young to loose it yet!!

Oh wait, I'm an agent. I know how to defend myself...

So I can kick their asses if they get close to me...

I follow the laughs and screams of these people but I can't spot them anywhere. Where could they be?

"HEY! WAKE UP!"

I turn around and before I can even blink, a soccer ball hits my face.

I jolt back up and groan as the pain in my head approaches. I slowly open my eyes, adapting to the bright light once again, and in front of me I see five boys. They seem older than me, maybe around my age? I dont really know, puberty on boys does such amazing things. These boys are pretty-looking gorgeous, alright.

"Is she okay?" The brunnette, brown-eyed dude asks, he is pretty fit and more muscular than the other guys. The others are also fit, but he seems to be the one to work out the most.

"Is she dead?! Can she breathe?! MAYBE SHE'S A ZOMBIE!" Another brunntte, but with green-blueish eyes exclaims a bit loud, almost tearing my eardrums. The other boys and I look at him as if he is crazy.

"Louis, don't you see she is awake?" The brunnette with brown eyes says.

"He always exaggerates." The guy with black hair shakes his head. The blonde guy comes close to me and touches my forehead slowly, as I stare into his ocean blue orbs. It's my first time seeing a blue-eyed in person. Am I hypnotized? Maaaaybe. But that's not the point right now. "Liam is right thoughz Are you okay, love?" He talks a little different than the other guys.

Suddenly, he presses my forehead a little too hard and I wince, "Ow!"

"SHE TALKED!" the blueish-green eyes, apparently his name is Louis, says.

"How are you feeling?" The Curly haired boy finally speaks. He seems a little grumpy, at least that's what his face expresses. I glance at him and just nod, signaling him that I'm fine... With a huge bump on my head, but fine.

"I thought she was a zombie..." Louis mumbles, but kind of loud enough to be heard.

"You should really stop watching The Walking Dead." The boy with curly hair says in monotone.

I pinch myself in the arm, "Nope, I'm pretty much still alive. I do have a huge bump in the head thanks to whoever decided to enter like that."

"Sorry love, Louis tried running away from us and found the closest door to lock himself into." Liam apologizes. "So what are you doing here? Are you a fan?"

"Actually I..." Just as I start the sentence, I get a phone call from Paul, who is probably calling me to meet the boys at the place he told me to meet up. "Um, I need to take this call, if you'll excuse me..." and I run towards the door, hitting my head once again. "OUCH! AGHH CRAP!"

I hear chuckling behind me, and I shoot a death glare at them. Before throwing something at them, It's best to just walk away.

#######################

"Where were you?" You took so long!" Paul says quite worried.

"Sorry, I had this little incident with someone... By any chance do you have a bag of ice?" I say as I try rubing away the pain in my head. I think I'm getting a concussion.

"Yes, I'll tell the room service to bring you some in a minute."

"Thank you."

We make our way to one of the meeting rooms in the hotel, a lady from the room service comes towards us and hands me an ice pack. I get the bag, thanking her dearly. The second I feel the cold sensation in my head, the pain slowly disappears.

"Ready to meet the boys? Stay here, and I will call you when you can come in." I nod agreeing with the instructions and he makes his way into the room. I take deep breaths, and suddenly remember what happened a few minutes ago, those cute, but idiotic idiots laughing at me. I mean, they were cute, but so annoying and loud. I hope not to see them for a long while, and if they reside here, I hope this week passes by really fast.

"Miss Catrina! you can come over now!" I hear Paul's queue.

I slowly go in, holding the ice-pack on my forehead.

"Hello, I'm Catrina Martinez, Nice meeting y--" I look up and forgot everything I was going to say.

Because the same five idiots I just saw a couple of minutes ago, are now right in front of me, with startled faces. Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Really Edited]

This will be a long editing.

~Bianca xx